Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines (4756 Views)

MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by LordGuru1: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Governor Obaseki should be Warned and advised. He is Beginning to thread on the Wrong Part. He is Playing God.

Whoever Loves him should warn that his Matter is already tabled Befor the Court of Heaven. He should Desist from Forcing the People Directly or Indirectly to take Nonsense . He should be Warned!
Judgement is Jimming around him.

BigYash:
The vaccine is the variant. Even people that got the vaccine still dies.
Exactly! Indians were shocked at the rate they started dying after massively taking Aztrasenegal. Now, the remaining wise indians don't want to hear anything like VaaSin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Pls my people if you have the opportunity go get vaccinated, this D variant Dey very brutal I Dey beg Una.

This same vaccine that is not effective for the variants? How come Gilbratar figures went high at a time despite being one of the first to achieve 100% vaccination

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by malcom1X: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Dem no go hear. Their pastor say na 666.

If this na 666 rehearsals, you for pass am, abi you for fail am?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
But why is UK saying any covid-19 taken in Africa isn't considered authorized by them or whoever comes from Africa to the UK as such people would still be subjected to covid-19 scrutiny including mandatory quarantining? Meanwhile, na dem send astrazeneca vaccine to us
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

If this na 666 rehearsals, you for pass am, abi you for fail am?

Mark of the beast will come after the rapture.
Why do people allow their kids to have other vaccines like polio, meningitis, tetanus, hepatitis etc.?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Goodvibes007: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Or 5G that activates some alien from outside our galaxy.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Why do people allow their kids to have other vaccines like polio, meningitis, tetanus, hepatitis etc.?

Is it that u are unaware that vaccines like mordena has nano particles? How are you sure that rapture has not taken place and we are the ones left behind?
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Or 5G that activates some alien from outside our galaxy.

Yes! The same mechanism that makes wind turbines cause birds to die.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poanan:

Is it that u are unaware that vaccines like mordena has nano particles? How are you sure that rapture has not taken place and we are the ones left behind?

What do you know about nanoparticles?
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by malcom1X: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Covid 19 Vaccine can't be compared to the list of what you typed there.

This is an mRNA Gene therapy. The poliomyelitis Vaccine took years to study while this one took months, secondly it's still in clinical trials.

Read here to find out more.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by ipobarethieves: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin sad wink cheesy u don see court of heaven/been there b4 grin grin
Righteousness2:
Governor Obaseki should be Warned and advised. He is Beginning to thread on the Wrong Part. He is Playing God.

Whoever Loves him should warn that his Matter is already tabled Befor the Court of Heaven. He should Desist from Forcing the People Directly or Indirectly to take Nonsense . He should be Warned!
Judgement is Jimming around him.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

What do you know about nanoparticles?

That is your assignment. Since u dont know.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Eriokanmi: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That is because unvaxx people are presenting fake vaccination certificates when they arrive in the UK.

Hence, the enforcement of the 10 days quarantine requirements from some specific countries where corruption is high.

Summary: They don't have issues with the vaccine, what they have problem with is some specific 3rd and 4th world countries selling fake vaccination certificates to travelers.

Nigeria and a few Asian and African countries had 10 days quarantine requirements brought back due to the reason above
I quite understand but there's a bar code accompanying the certificate which is unique to every traveller. Could the bar code also be fake cos only authorised medical personnel issue it here and you can't get it over the counter. That's what gets me worried.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Covid 19 Vaccine can't be compared to the list of what you typed there.

This is an mRNA Gene therapy. The poliomyelitis Vaccine took years to study while this one took months, secondly it's still in clinical trials.

Read here to find out more.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/18-reasons-i-wont-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

It didn't take months. The research on covid has been on for many years.
This is SARS COV 2, they've been research on SARS COV virus since the early 2000s. Both are viruses of almost similar genetic compositions.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by foxxydude: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poanan:

What if.....
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poanan:

That is your assignment. Since u dont know.

I have over 8 years experience in doing research in molecular biology and protein chemistry.
Nanoparticles are just in form of liposomes that are used as delivery tools of active components of drugs to targeted areas in the body. They are just tools and do not cause any harm.
Be informed. Dont just type and google and start arguing based on what one radio/tv presenter is saying.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by malcom1X: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

It didn't take months. The research on covid has been on for many years.
This is SARS COV 2, they've been research on SARS COV virus since the early 2000s. Both are viruses of almost similar genetic compositions.

Just like what I posted earlier every trial on animals failed, so why do you think trials on humans will succeed, when there's no long term data to confirm such.

A 700,000-person study from Israel two weeks ago found that those who had experienced prior infections were 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic covid infection than those who were vaccinated.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

And in May, a Washington University study found that even a mild covid infection resulted in long-lasting immunity.

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good-news-mild-covid-19-induces-lasting-antibody-protection/

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Just like what I posted earlier every trial on animals failed, so why do you think trials on humans will succeed, when there's no long term data to confirm such.

A 700,000-person study from Israel two weeks ago found that those who had experienced prior infections were 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic covid infection than those who were vaccinated.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

And in May, a Washington University study found that even a mild covid infection resulted in long-lasting immunity.

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good-news-mild-covid-19-induces-lasting-antibody-protection/

Look my man, if you understand the molecular basis of how this vaccines work, you will quit propagating all these propaganda.
I've been telling my folks in naija to get vaccinated but they all turned a blind eye. 2 weeks ago, a relative died of covid in lagos. Now everyone is running kabakaba to get vaccinated.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by begge: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Obaseki is an idiot

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Guardiola84: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Idiot! Go n tell your american baby killing liberals to go Bleep themselves, we're not sick n there's no china virus in Nigeria !rubbish!una refused to give us palliative wey go help people survive during d lockdown na vaccine una wan force us to take okwaya?thunder fire u thieves there ndi ara!those that chop d palliatives should go n take d poisonous vaccines !

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by malcom1X: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Look my man, if you understand the molecular basis of how this vaccines work, you will quit propagating all these propaganda.
I've been telling my folks in naija to get vaccinated but they all turned a blind eye. 2 weeks ago, a relative died of covid in lagos. Now everyone is running kabakaba to get vaccinated.

I have immunity so I don't need the vaccine. I just sent you a link on studies on Covid immunity

Or what if I want to wait till the trials end, but people like you would rather force or make people loose their jobs because they don't believe in Vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

I have over 8 years experience in doing research in molecular biology and protein chemistry.
Nanoparticles are just in form of liposomes that are used as delivery tools of active components of drugs to targeted areas in the body. They are just tools and do not cause any harm.
Be informed. Dont just type and google and start arguing based on what one radio/tv presenter is saying.

Where urs ends is where others start

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Guardiola84:

Idiot! Go n tell your american baby killing liberals to go Bleep themselves, we're not sick n there's no china virus in Nigeria !rubbish!una refused to give us palliative wey go help people survive during d lockdown na vaccine una wan force us to take okwaya?thunder fire u thieves there ndi ara!those that chop d palliatives should go n take d poisonous vaccines !

Chai.... see frustration. My brother go hustle make this hypertension no kill you.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

And others that have taken complete dose of the vaccine never died. Really?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Goldbw122(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

the guy is nuts. when he received covid palliatives, he didnt announce it like this that he had received covid palliatives. he received it quietly and hoarded it without informing d citizens. now vaccine has come out, he is announcing it and forcing people
God go save us.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:

I have immunity so I don't need the vaccine. I just sent you a link on studies on Covid immunity

Or what if I want to wait till the trials end, but people like you would rather force or make people loose their jobs because they don't believe in Vaccines.

I don't have the power to force people to get vaccinated, but I don't blame company heads and governments that do. If the experience of 2020 repeats itself with lockdowns. What do you think will happen? Financial apocalypse in the world. No one will be spared.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by GambaOsaka: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poanan:

Where urs ends is where others start

Ok... I hear.
Oya face front grin
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by malcom1X: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

I don't have the power to force people to get vaccinated, but I don't blame company heads and governments that do. If the experience of 2020 repeats itself with lockdowns. What do you think will happen? Financial apocalypse in the world. No one will be spared.

Tell your folks to take pictures on the streets or a live video and send to you, it seems you've not been to Nigeria for a long time, life here is just Normal. No mask and all that,

It becomes suspicious when they try to force you to get Vaccines.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Poanan: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Ok... I hear.
Oya face front grin
grin u sef face front.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Geenosko: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
malcom1X:
grin

For those who tell you that the Covid-19 injection is authorised, approved or licensed remind them of these facts, especially if they are considering that the C19 injection is a good idea for children:

The injections are still in Stage 3 Clinical Trials that do not finish until early 2023:

Currently given emergency approval (EUA), Conditional Marketing Authorisation (CMA) etc all these terms mean they are only being used because of an “emergency” situation. These injections have not been fully licensed anywhere in the world.

AstraZenica trials
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746
Pfizer trials
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

The public should only begin to use drugs or vaccines that are in Stage 4 clinical trials

Pfizer tells us this. https://www.pfizer.co.uk/clinical-trials

The animals trials for coronavirus vaccines have always failed because the animals got sick and/or died :

Studies in Ferrets : https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0035421
Cats: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jvms/60/1/60_1_49/_article
Mice : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/
Mice: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17194199

The injections have numerous serious and fatal short term side effects and no long term safety data

Link Adverse Reaction :https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

If the injections don’t work on “the variants” (given people are still getting sick and dying and indeed in increasing numbers) , why continue to inject people with these same experimental injections that has shown themselves not to work?

Well said but some people will so call you anti-vaxxer whatever that means.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Mikelarteta(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poanan:

This same vaccine that is not effective for the variants? How come Gilbratar figures went high at a time despite being one of the first to achieve 100% vaccination

Chairmooo, Na Nigeria you Dey you no Dey Gilbratar o.
Re: COVID-19: Edo Receives Additional 50,000 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccines by Mikelarteta(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
BigYash:
The vaccine is the variant. Even people that got the vaccine still dies.

Oga why no it take it and still die if that’s the destined way to die. Is that not better than not taking at all. Just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: Baby Born With A Growing Tail (photo) / Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? / COVID-19 Update For July 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.