Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? (4840 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by snowdrops(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
Do a simple urine pregnancy check for confirmation.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by erniewhez(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
Having pains at lower abdomen as if you want to see your period isnt a sign of early pregnancy, eraly preg will giv u symptoms like fever and lost of apetite or vomiting. If you have seen your period earlier before now and at least a day after the sex and expecting another in between 1 month is close to negative in terms of being pregnant. Although there are rare cases where u keep menstruating while the foetus(baby) is growing. My mother did that for 9months while i was in her womb and i was born healthy and strong, very big indeed.
However, as much as I will advise you to do preg test, I will also not rule out you having an std test, 'cos this sign might also be a sign of infection especially if its associated with rash in your pubic area, or coloured discharges no matter hw mild.
Please do preg and std test. Best of luck!
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by dominique(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2010
@erniewhez
Having pains at lower abdomen as if you want to see your period isnt a sign of early pregnancy

actually it is. having (slight) abdominal cramps like menstrual pain is one of the very first signs of pregnancy. it comes before the fever and the nausea, but its only for a few days till implantation occurs (about six days after sex). but most women don't really notice till they start vomitting and getting sick. few of them notice though.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by erniewhez(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
@Dominique, thanks for that enlightenment. Thats a new thing for me to learn, as a male and not a Dr. there's always more to learn about the opposite gender. lol!
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
when can u do d home pg test,is it before or after missed period?
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by erniewhez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2010
preferably after missed period, cos at times early preg isnt easy to detect.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 9:57pm On May 01, 2010
some1 shovld answer me plz
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by dominique(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2010
@luvly
you can get pregnancy test strips at any reliable pharmacy around you and it's cheap too (about 50 bucks). i don't know your location, i would have recommended a few.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 5:01pm On May 21, 2010
Thanks all 4 ur suggestions.i hv actually done a blood pg test & its positive
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by SLIGHT(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2010
Congrats!
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by erniewhez(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2010
po po po po, pop up champagne! Congrats!
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 12:01am On May 25, 2010
Thanks darlings.i am actually very happy for my self.u guys should just keep praying 4 me pls.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by boomii(f): 8:06am On May 26, 2010
Congrats! so happy for you.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by hassymo5(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2010
prepare to push and push harder after nine month congrat
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 3:12pm On May 26, 2010
Thanks,i am really preparing hard 4 d push.God help me.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by dominique(f): 10:58am On May 28, 2010
congrats luvly, wishing you a safe delivery smiley.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by lysaa(f): 12:01pm On May 28, 2010
wow congrats! u don show ur husband im report card? grin
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by luvly(f): 12:05pm On May 28, 2010
Thanks dominique & lysaa.i really appreciate.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by lysaa(f): 1:37pm On May 28, 2010
oh u're welcome dear. .hope u are doing ok?
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by christinaray: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2010
First try home pregnancy test and if by chance you missed your periods then concern gynecologist for further test like blood test and others.
Re: Could Dis Be A Sign Of Pregnancy? by Pissfull: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2020
dominique:
@erniewhez

actually it is. having (slight) abdominal cramps like menstrual pain is one of the very first signs of pregnancy. it comes before the fever and the nausea, but its only for a few days till implantation occurs (about six days after sex). but most women don't really notice till they start vomitting and getting sick. few of them notice though.

Please help out.

My girlfriend has not seen her menses yet for like 6 days now. We have been doing urine test since Sunday but, it is always negative.

Is it possible that she is pregnant with no sign?

Her Vagina is very dry, unlike before. Please help me answer like a woman, am frustrated now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me On How To Stop My Hairloss / S / Looking For How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.