Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! (584 Views)

FRAUD : Help Me Locate A Scammer called PRINCE OHANENYE with His Email/Phone / Beware Of A Nigerian Scammer Called David. / Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! by GPAdams(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
[i][/i]Joshua Adiele the only custodian and all-time giver of u-miner will scam the hell out of you if you believe him. First he will used his first phone number to chat you on WhatsApp as someone who's trying to help you out after following his thread on crypto mining app called u-miner as Tony a friend and Beneficiary of Joshua Adiele, Tony will then give you the number to contact the real person (Joshua). Once you call, he will start the lies of been the only one opportune to own the app called u-miner. Thirdly, after convincing you about how the app works, your un-merited benefits and the two versions available to choose from, that is; version 1 and 2, then he will proceed to demand for money to sell harshrate for you at the cost of 2,100NGN. Following the payment, he will then reveal another demand for 14,000NGN for whatever I've forgotten that was wia I stop fooling myself and refused to send it. Noticing that I was not willing to pay, he the he ask me to send my bank account details to enable him refund my 2,100NGN. TO THIS DAY I'VE NOT RECEIVE A DIM.
I've taken my time to write this epistle so as țo save many will-be victims of this slammer called Joseph Adiele . Bellow are his bank account information and our WhatsApp chat. Be warned!

Re: The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! by Olunmercy56(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Stop giving your WhatsApp number anyhow and don't be desperate when you see affof, download telegram to know whom you are chatting with first, then WhatsApp. Some people are just 419s. Some will be sending nonsense links and nudes, some will just do video call without notice. Just be wise please

3 Likes

Re: The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! by Benki003(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol the same thing happened to me bro
Re: The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! by care4you: 2:09am On Sep 20, 2021
(small doctor voice)..."na neighbor wey get money una go scam!"
Re: The Scammer Called Joshua Adiele On Nairaland. Be Warning! by suffering: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
I guess he’s one of the multimillionaires Nairalanders brag about.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is In Love With Portable The Zazu Zeh Crooner, They Both Hug Each Ot / Man Gets 20 Yrs Jail Term For Defrauding 'lover' Of N110k In Uyo / Man Steals Two Children From Ogun Celestial Church On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.