Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887921 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Quadri001: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Guys can I use my Local government letter of Identification I obtained in 2008 and sworn affidavits of change of name in 2007 as "biographically old document?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Quadri001: Guys can I use my Local government letter of Identification I obtained in 2008 and sworn affidavits of change of name in 2007 as "biographically old document?
u don't need biographically old documents .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aisaya001: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
but biographically old documents is part of the required documents or is it really not needed?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twice
Realk1:

Whoa...okay

Did you make the transfer once or twice?
I'm being told here they do it once.. Is that how they. did yours?

Thanks sir.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
aisaya001: but biographically old documents is part of the required documents or is it really not needed?
I'm sure no one on this thread that applied for study visa for winter semester made use of biographically old documents. ask around.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
lolz.. @ eke40seven ,my brother na akamu i dey try make o. grin grin. I still dey turn am

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
geemana: I'm sure no one on this thread that applied for study visa for winter semester made use of biographically old documents. ask around.

Just to back up Gemanna's post, I had my interview Last week Thursday (4/9/14) and I only took what was covered in the attachment sent with my appointment notice. I did not take any biographically old document, primary school certificate or even waec access card. Although the VO asked me o! Since all the people that came for the interview came along with it. I just told her I didn't have and that was it.

Cheers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
tossbal4real:

Just to back up Gemanna's post, I had my interview Last week Thursday (4/9/14) and I only took what was covered in the attachment sent with my appointment notice. I did not take any biographically old document, primary school certificate or even waec access card. Although the VO asked me o! Since all the people that came for the interview came along with it. I just told her I didn't have and that was it.

Cheers.

The VO asked me for the Waec Access card only!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi guys, pls I am applying to the University of Gottingen for an M.Sc program for October 2015. Their application form is in pdf format and they said that I should print it and send by post to them. I can't type on it. So do I fill the form with pen and post it?. Pls sorry but I am new to this thread. I am much more familiar with the Canada thread, because I am also applying there, and hv spent months preparing the application. A friend just told me of the opportunities in Germany recently.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can Someone tell his neighbour by his side, ''He's able!''

Well, he is able...Our God is able.

Nimakor, Naijaobi, Emeka55, Ogbeche77, Eke40seven, terryo1, realk1, abiegirl, jahjehova, beebee5000 and all of you here I couldn't mention because I forgot your username due to the fact I am elated with Joy. I just picked my Visa from the consulate today. All Glory to God...
Let more testimony flow this week and more in this thread...Remain blessed all of you!

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hi fellow Nairalanders. I sought the advice of the house 2 weeks ago regarding the issue of the blocked account. Well, I received an email from the bank in Germany today with my bank details so I could fund same with the 8,040 Euros as required. It took exactly 2 weeks for the account information to reach me from the day of submission of the account- opening documents at the German Embassy here in Lagos.

Moving forward, I also got an email from the Embassy rescheduling my appointment from October 6th to October 2nd after being refused this privilege 2 weeks ago when I got the initial appointment and I told them my school resumes on October 13. I was just wondering if there is a nexus between account opening notification and appointment interview. That is to say, does it mean that the Deutsche Bank informed the German Embassy about the creation of my account which could have made the latter to reschedule my appointment or it was mere co-incidence? Just thinking aloud.

I really appreciate the contributions of fellow members and for sure the quantum of information circulating on this forum can never be under-estimated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
@Dolpaz n @Generalkorex
I hail una oooooo. All the best. Truly God is able to give us all exceeding n abundantly above all we ask from him.
@Ndyoo.... congratulations......for those of us still expecting, we tap into ur testimony ooooo.
@ All....more grace....n more favour.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ndyoo: Can Someone tell his neighbour by his side, ''He's able!''

Nimakor, Naijaobi, Emeka55, Ogbeche77, Eke40seven, terryo1, realk1, abiegirl, jahjehova, beebee5000 and all of you here I couldn't mention because I forgot your username due to the fact I am elated with Joy. I just picked my Visa from the consulate today. All Glory to God...
Let more testimony flow this week and more in this thread...Remain blessed all of you!
congrats my bro.... grin grin.. I tap in this testimony oooo... Our God is able .

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014

Congratulation Bro, Thank God for Jesus..
I tap into your testimony.
He's Able !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
kayusboss: Twice

Okay thanks.
They're able to do it once now. Added charges 73€ on top of the 8100€...about N16,500. Their network was slow today, so I'd do it tomorrow.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014

He is able!

I tap into your... In fact, this one pass tap. I 'well' into this and every other testimony shared here!

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014

Now I'm happy I wnt be lonely in Ulm University. Welcome on board bro. He's more than able.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Quadri001: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
guys should I sign the application form now or get to the embassy before I sign it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Quadri001: guys should I sign the application form now or get to the embassy before I sign it?
Don't sign it till you get to the embassy. It is mandatory you sign in the presence of an embassy official
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Quadri001: guys should I sign the application form now or get to the embassy before I sign it?

Visa application? Sign.
Blocked account form? Don't sign.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Andre09: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
nnannaidoko: Hi guys, pls I am applying to the University of Gottingen for an M.Sc program for October 2015. Their application form is in pdf format and they said that I should print it and send by post to them. I can't type on it. So do I fill the form with pen and post it?. Pls sorry but I am new to this thread. I am much more familiar with the Canada thread, because I am also applying there, and hv spent months preparing the application. A friend just told me of the opportunities in Germany recently.

I guess its because that same portal is being used for registration. I guess, if you can be patient till october, it will be open. Cause u'll need to obtain an application number after completing the online form.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
nnannaidoko: Hi guys, pls I am applying to the University of Gottingen for an M.Sc program for October 2015. Their application form is in pdf format and they said that I should print it and send by post to them. I can't type on it. So do I fill the form with pen and post it?. Pls sorry but I am new to this thread. I am much more familiar with the Canada thread, because I am also applying there, and hv spent months preparing the application. A friend just told me of the opportunities in Germany recently.

Look at what I did in my case (although not in the same school) download the PDF file and convert to Microsoft Word online or use the latest adobe pdf reader. I think the adobe 10. Then you can fill it using the word format. After that, you can convert the document back to PDF using microsoft office 2010 or online or just print like that.
Or, since its in a PDF format, just print and fill clearly with a pen since its not editable in that format.
I hope you get better suggestions and you find this useful.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014

Congratulations brother. You shall go and conquer and be a great success.

I triple tap into your blessings and testimony o!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
naijaobi: lolz.. @ eke40seven ,my brother na akamu i dey try make o. grin grin. I still dey turn am
LOL
Why you dey waste time na? You dey steal am drink?
Make the one wey man go drink o! Put liquid milk and choco there o. Hot one! grin
Make I go buy suya come.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omolola22: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello guys. Please i am awaiting my confirmation letter even tho the Deutsche Bank told me the money is in there alredy. But i am yet to get the confirmation letter. It's alredy over a week.
I don't know what to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Do you mean from mail post. If you got an email from the bank, print that. That's all you need they don't send via post or how did the bank tell you the money is in there.
omolola22: Hello guys. Please i am awaiting my confirmation letter even tho the Deutsche Bank told me the money is in there alredy. But i am yet to get the confirmation letter. It's alredy over a week.
I don't know what to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Realk1:

Okay thanks.
They're able to do it once now. Added charges 73€ on top of the 8100€...about N16,500. Their network was slow today, so I'd do it tomorrow.

how much did u buy euro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
double post. Deleted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omolola22: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2014
I called the bank to ask why I have not gotten my confirmation letter. So I gave them my account number to know if the funds entered my account yet. And I was told that my money was in the account.
That i should wait for my letter. I have still not gotten it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2014
omolola22: I called the bank to ask why I have not gotten my confirmation letter. So I gave them my account number to know if the funds entered my account yet. And I was told that my money was in the account.
That i should wait for my letter. I have still not gotten it.
@omolola22 did you check your spam messages? check your trash as well. who knows?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2014
naijaobi:

how much did u buy euro.

224 oh!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
And this embassy refused to book me for an appointment since I applied last Thursday Morning.Ok o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.