Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884153 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by satos123(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
hi. suxes2005, pls what are the document that will be needed for this visa and their visa fee. i will be expecting your respond.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adeibi: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
how easy is it to get an austrian student visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Suxes- plz what is the duration between application for visa appointment and the invitation for interview for a student's visa 2 Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omonjerry: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
I need Germany visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ritze(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2011
@ suxes2005 , oguagua

Good job u guyz doin
I want to help my youger sister to study for masters in germany
i understand their fees are reasonable and some does not charge any fee except for some few stipends which have gone tru online
BUT
their is smtin i dont unstand
i learnt u need to have N1.8m in a BLOCKED ACCOUNT(german blocked account)
do u have an idea wt dt is all about
Thanks so much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
Guys sorry for missing lotta questions here.
I hardly visit the travel section these days

ritze, the information you need is there for you
on DAAD just make sure you go there and get the
newest/updated info

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2011
@ritze,u got the info from me and u'r still askin suxe or agagu to give u more details.this is what my bro have experienced.google german embassy in nigeria(lagos).click the site and go to student visa reqiurement.the embassy even state it their that u can open a german blocked account through them by mailing them .that's incase u don't have people in german that can help you open it.the money is about 7000 -8000 euros which is almost 1.8m
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ritze(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2011
tanx all for d response
@akinbimatt i dont seem to undestand how i got it from u
anywayz i ll do more finding
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2011
@ritze,I was the one that posted it on a thread in this forum.I can't rmbr well but The thread topic has germany or malaysia to study.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ritze(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2011
@akinbimatt
Egbon!
the info is not only at ur disposal
got dt from a coleague in d office wu doesnt understand it as well
told me he's sent a mail to the german embassy but no response
i no want my sister to suffer wetin i dey go tru
this country is f, d
God help us

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2011
It wasn't like that @ the embassy b4,two of my cuzn travelled to this same germany in 2006,then everything was easy,their is nutin like german blocked account as bank statement then,u use ur own account and u don't even have to put huge amount of fund in it.but now everything have change.the reason is this,they've find out that when they give student visa,most of them get to germany and neva report to skul,they just go out there and hustle.that's why,the money they ask u to put in german blocked account can only be withdrawn by u over there,and they will not even allow you to withdraw it immediately unlike other embassy that does not care.so they know that once the money is with them,u can't run.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ritze(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2011
my broda
we don soil our name finih
no be their fault
If we r livin in a near perfect environ, y do we hav 2 go dier
its sickening

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TBrownAuto(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2011
Germany embassy is the worst embassy that I have been to they denied 89 people visa but issued to people above 60yrs they will make it know to you that if you have not married no visa for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
TBrownAuto:

Germany embassy is the worst embassy that I have been to they denied 89 people visa but issued to people above 60yrs they will make it know to you that if you have not married no visa for you
U mean the Embassy denied 89 applicants & gave visa to applicants above 60yrs? That is Scary! Hw did u knw abt the 89 applicant refusal? I'm struggling to believe this, lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by radhiyah: 12:00am On Sep 10, 2011
im thinking of applying for schengen visa buh av been removed fron the uk for overstaying visit visa
anyone has an idea if i do biometric will shegen find out about my past.any idea plss my brothers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
I hardly see people apply for German student visa from
here except those that has the money and are real students!

TBrownAuto:

Boss, well you might be right if that's what you actually saw but
if you guessed then you guessed wrong! Ogugua said something
earlier in this same thread so you could read about it, German visa
is so far the easiest visa I know abt in all d schengen countries!

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by raphrinco: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2011
please are there job and work opportunity in germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^^^^^

If you going with work visa then you must
have gotten a job there and if not talk to those
that are there before going!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omonjerry: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2011
Any tourist visa interview question bros ad sis in germany embassy?pls drop some here

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2011
This site is good for anyone who wants to go to
Germany through conference. You spend below
70k and get Invitation Letter, Paid hotel reservation,
transportation (paid),

www.culturaldiplomacy.org

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by akinbimatt: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2011
@suxes,thks,I visited d site but its complicated!hw do we go about it coz I saw study program der aswell.reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^

I guess you have to check their conference part
that's where you will see the infos!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sategie(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2011
@suxes, Please i need your advice. I have done my interview with the German Embassy for a student visa for the Winter semester. I was told to transfer the rest of the funds for the blocked account before i can get my visa. The problem now is that the money i was expecting a long time ago has not come yet. Please what can i do now? I have already transferred some euros to the account already. My Passport is virgin and i don't want to have a rejection stamp on it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for getting back this late
Hw far av you gone? Paid the money yet?

Aal Izz Well

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sategie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
My University sent me a mail that i am too late to join this year, so i will have to join next year. I will complete the rest of the money before the next admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
Alright then.

Wish you success in your future endeavors

Aal Izz Well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JagaJaga1: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2011
@sategie I'll like to know the school and the course you were admitted to. I'm also interested in German schools - university of Saarbrucken and Bremen to be precise - yeah, winter session starts around September. You are lucky that your school deferred admission cos most tuition free schools don't defer admissions. There is a possibility of the money increasing for next session.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sategie(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2011
@suxes, thanx bro

@jaga jaga, send me a mail so we can talk more, I don't come here so often. sategie@hotmail.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by solaris88: 2:41am On Dec 06, 2011
@suxes, please i need ur guidance and advice, i have just been admiited for mastersĀ  studies in germany but the school only asked me to submit to them proof of health insurance document and is not in the school requirement i open a german blocked account as there re various financing program available there including scholarship, please i want to know if german embassy still require anyone to open this blocked account,(cz i already have the financial statement of my guardian/sponsor) and do you have an idea of how i can get the proof of health insurance document ,thanks for your anticipatory response undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Go to any of the approved insurance coy and get one
that is the health insurance cover
Re: German Embassy And Visa by solaris88: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
thanks suxes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.