Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,206 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Neef Facts About Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Neef Facts About Malaysia (818 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / My Story About Malaysia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Neef Facts About Malaysia by solayemi(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2011
can any1 help me with info about malaysia. i wish to relocate there.
Re: I Neef Facts About Malaysia by ddbangsar: 4:05pm On May 27, 2011
What info are you looking for?

What is your reason for wanting to relocate to Malaysia?
Re: I Neef Facts About Malaysia by kenny33: 7:52pm On May 27, 2011
i have not been in malaysia b4 but i have a friend who went 2 weeks ago and start calling everyday complaining how it is hard to get job or manage his life there
Re: I Neef Facts About Malaysia by kenny33: 7:56pm On May 27, 2011
i told him to leave malaysia and come back to Nigeria but he does'nt want to listen. I guess even tho life is hard there, he want him friends and family back home to think he dey for ilu oyibo
Re: I Neef Facts About Malaysia by kenny33: 8:01pm On May 27, 2011
solayemi you make up your choice if you think u can survive in a strange land with no job, then you can go ahead but remember to hold an NLDEA and Yellow fever certi with N450k cash in hand as your BTA and also your hotel reservation
Re: I Neef Facts About Malaysia by wanaj0: 6:00am On May 30, 2011
Depend on what you are coming to do in Malaysia.

No work and it is not cheap. If you are a criminal or criminally minded then be ready to join the many Nigerians into various vices and crime in Malaysia.

Remember that you are black and you will easily STAND out.

Yes there is job for drug mules. Remember thought that it is DEATH PENALTY!

(1) (Reply)

Suxes2005: / How Robbers Took My Passport. / Justwise, Vicjustice And Other, Please Advise Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.