Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

How Robbers Took My Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Robbers Took My Passport. (818 Views)

Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Robbers Took My Passport. by beeman80: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2011
Dear Nairalanders I want to give you my testimony.
Armed robbers came to my house around 3am last week and robbed about 7 streets.Trust Nigerian Police with their inefficiency.We called them but they did not show up.Anyway to continue my torey.The robbers finally got into my flat after breaking their way through.As they came in with their guns and knives they kept asking for money,laptops and all.It was all like a film to me and I was so shocked.One of them got hold of my International passport that has 2years UK visa on it.Apparently the robber didn't know and even if he did,its useless to him so i was really wondering why he took it even after they had collected gold,wrist watches,money and handsets from me.Anyway I had to beg this young robber to please return my passport.U know what? He flung it on my bed after mocking me,he said "so you want to travel abi?".I thank GOD because I only got the visa a week before the robbery.I have finally moved every valuable from my house ever since.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
That's sad, we thank God for sparing your life.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by dellnet: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
wow this young robber got some sympathy.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by manmustwac(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
The new nigerian passport is useless to any thief so why thief am
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by beeman80: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
Siena:

That's sad, we thank God for sparing your life.
@Siena thats the main thing.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by beeman80: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
dell_net:

wow this young robber got some sympathy.
If the law gets him,it wont sympathize with him.My advise to him would be for him to stop robbery and get something better doing before it's too late.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by beeman80: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
manmustwac:

The new nigerian passport is useless to any thief so why thief am
You know.Honestly i am happy the passport was changed.The old one had many loop holes.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by willy2011(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
Sorry about that ,we thank God you are still alive.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by beeman80: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
willy2011:

Sorry about that ,we thank God you are still alive.
Thanks Willy.God has been good to me.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by willy2011(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
Stolen passport is very useless to any one but i pray you will recover it.
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by kadman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
willy2011:

Stolen passport is very useless to any one but i pray you will recover it.

You really need to be reading posts before you reply. The passport wasn't stolen.

Your intentions are good, but you need to READ BEFORE REPLYING !
Re: How Robbers Took My Passport. by willy2011(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Am very sorry about that error.Thanks for correcting me.

(1) (Reply)

Justwise, Vicjustice And Other, Please Advise Me On This / Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) / Rrue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.