Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't (3211 Views)

Phones Can Transmit Virus, Germs, Expert Warns / Uk-used Phones Can Land You In Jail Outside Nigeria – Tunji Disu / Five Things Android Can Do And Ios Can’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks to upgraded technology. My big android phone went off as a result of battery drainage. So i decided to acces the internet with my quack button java phone(tecno T7250) and i discovered this:

some java phones can't copy and paste

can't highlight to erase

can't display full contents on screen

can't multi task like: browe and play music

Let's appreciate advanced technology because Life is really stressful with java button quack phones.

My fellow crew how do you cope? And what do you find most challenging with such phones?
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by ICEWIN: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
some java phone rate5m per 50kb. download is very very slow. brand like symbian is 100% better.

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2021
That's bcus u used Tecno, any Nokia device will do almost everything you stated!!!

3 Likes

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 12:31am On Sep 21, 2021
ICEWIN:
some java phone rate5m per 50kb. download is very very slow. brand like symbian is 100% better.
hate this shit with passion. Imagin beging page to open. Lol
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by skywalker240(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
That's bcus u used Tecno, any Nokia device will do almost everything you stated!!!
Whyyyy??

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by saxby(f): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol, definitely there are many things touch screen phones can do that button phones can't.

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by saxby(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
please don't be unfortunate, TECNO phones can do all that
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by thepoweruser(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Una don use KaiOS? grin
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
saxby:
we know TECNO android phones can do all that functionalties my dear.

but TECNO java phones can't
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
saxby:
Lol, definitely there are many things touch screen phones can do that button phones can't.
omo the wahala of button phones is a symbol of hell on earth. Imagine hiting a button four times just to write "S"

how many times will i hit buttons to write "shocolocobangoshame"?

i no come life con suffer abeg

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
thepoweruser:
Una don use KaiOS? grin
NO! please tell use more about it.
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Did u actually read the post b4 replying my comment,
But be rest assured am nt among the lot dat go about insulting just anyone on Social media!!!

saxby:

Am nt even sure if she knows wht we are talking about!
24brains:
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
any Nokia device? How about NOKIA3310?

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by saxby(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Did u actually read the post b4 replying my comment,
But be rest assured am nt among the lot dat go about insulting just anyone on Social media!!!

Am nt even sure if she knows wht we are talking about!
my point is just because that TECNO phone couldn't do that doesn't mean all TECNO phones can't do it
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by saxby(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:
omo the wahala of button phones is a symbol of hell on earth. Imagine hiting a button four times just to write "S"

how many times will i hit buttons to write "shocolocobangoshame"?

i no come life con suffer abeg
lol, that's na just wetin dey o
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by saxby(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:

have you tried all the TECNO java and discovered that they all can't?
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
I said some not all. The likes of T531 Can't.
saxby:
have you tried all the TECNO java and discovered that they all can't?
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by AmadorSays: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol, no be small thing, this thread sha
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by AmadorSays: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
saxby:
my point is just because that TECNO phone couldn't do that doesn't mean all TECNO phones can't do it
sure thing, some can't while other TECNO phones can definitely do it.
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by scarycuteface(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Is that not normal?
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by thepoweruser(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:
NO! please tell use more about it.

Anytime from now; I will post a review of KaiOS. A long term review; as I have been using this device as a daily driver for over two years.

For now lemme just say if you dey expect this phone to do everything an Android, iOS or even Ubuntu Touch smartphone can do, wo, e ma je breakfass gan. grin cry

#FvckSapa

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2021
thepoweruser:

Anytime from now; I will post a review of KaiOS. A long term review; as I have been using this device as a daily driver for over two years.

For now lemme just say if you dey expect this phone to do everything an Android, iOS or even Ubuntu Touch smartphone can do, wo, e ma je breakfass gan. grin cry

#FvckSapa
this is awesome! Tag me when you post it. I'm interested.
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by thepoweruser(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:
this is awesome! Tag me when you post it. I'm interested.

Twist my arm. wink
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:
Thanks to upgraded technology. My big android phone went off as a result of battery drainage. So i decided to acces the internet with my quack button java phone(tecno T7250) and i discovered this:

can't highlight to erase

Let's appreciate advanced technology because Life is really stressful with java button quack phones.

My fellow crew how do you cope? And what do you find most challenging with such phones?
You want to copy and paste on java phones just download uc browser
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
And dat is whr Nokia Java phones come in because majority of those Tecno/Chinese phones will not accept 3rd party app!!!

DONFRANSKID:

You want to copy and paste on java phones just download uc browser
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
And dat is whr Nokia Java phones come in because majority of those Tecno/Chinese phones will not accept 3rd party app!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
grin grin grin grin grin
oil dey your head.
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by credon: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:

can't highlight to erase

Oga the last two are wrong, many of them can multitask, full screen and even desktop pages. With regards to copy and paste, some of the phone browsers could do it, most especially those with cursor, eg opera mobile and opera mini
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by 24brains(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2021
credon:

Oga the last two are wrong, many of them can multitask, full screen and even desktop pages. With regards to copy and paste, some of the phone browsers could do it, most especially those with cursor l, eg opera mobile and opera mini
nice
Re: Things Android Phones Can Do that Button Phones(java) Can't by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
24brains:
oil dey your head.
Thanks you my brother I think we have a lot of things in common.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 300% Bonus + 150MB On All Recharges / Hello...i Have 100k To Buy A Phone..which Should I Buy / Activation Key For Eoffice 4.7 For Bb 9530

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.