Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work (847 Views)

Close Enemies....(A Story About Love, Betrayal, Hatred, Drugs And Action) / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work by TheOldGods: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
I want to use my free time to shoot comedy and action films. Building my brand. You will write comedy for me every week. Very funny comedy, and you get paid for each script. I need a person who I can rely on, you're consistent and doing this because you love it. I will also attach your name as part of the credits and if the videos start going viral after promotions, you have the window of joining us full time and take share from the massive money being made.

Are you the right person?

Drop your WhatsApp number asap or send me email here
Dorchester47@live.com
Re: I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work by laurenwhite(f): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
I am interested. 08167938547
Re: I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work by simiakinwunmi30: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Hello, Good Morning.
I am SIMI by name.
I am confident that I can meet and exceed your expectations!

You can reach me on whatsApp via.+2347067323201.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work by TheOldGods: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
laurenwhite:
I am interested.
can't find u on whatsapp
Re: I Need A Comedy And Action Writer. Long Term Remote Work by studentwriter(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2021
laurenwhite:
I am interested. 08167938547
why is your number not on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

African? Female? Check This Out! / Do You Need A Magazine Contributor? / Where Can I Get Basket Of Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.