Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,455 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor (1425 Views)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by 2468iyajo(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2021
The governor of CBN godwin efeanyi emefiele think say na abokifx website is the problem. How did you see the issue? gringrin
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by Nwchkwgz: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:
The governor of CBN godwin efeanyi emefiele think say na abokifx website is the problem. How did you see the issue? gringrin
They shouldn’t point fingers because the joke is on them
AbokiFX self na criminal , make the owner come show me the least love
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by Bluewitch(f): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Nwchkwgz:

They shouldn’t point fingers because the joke is on them
AbokiFX self na criminal , make the owner come show me the least love

Criminal how?
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by EmperorTolson: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
2468iyajo:

Plz clarify yourself on this
Is this true or na lie
What's your own side of the story?

Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by 2468iyajo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Plz clarify yourself on this
Is this true or na lie
What's your own side of the story?
i think something dey worry you in your brain, pls go and recover your brain joor
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by EmperorTolson: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
2468iyajo:
i think something dey worry you in your brain, pls go and recover your brain joor
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by 2468iyajo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo God's punishment awaits you, And for your threat too, expect an attack in your household anytime soon. You have 72 hours. You this religion bigot
ok am waiting
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by EmperorTolson: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
2468iyajo:
ok am waiting
Seen
Re: Abokifx Banned Suggestion By The CBN Governor by 2468iyajo(m): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Picture Enlargement And Frame Business, Info Needed / I Need Investors For My Big Business Project / Buy Any LG Product For As Low As N2,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.