Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress (994 Views)

How To Wash Tulle/ball Dress Part 3 / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by BiddiesApparels: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2021
We continue with our second part of the "HOW TO WASH A TULLE SKIRT/BALL DRESS" series

The second method REMOVING STAIN/SPOTS METHOD

�Take note of the points that have stains

� Apply soap(detergent/liquid) that removes stains effectively on the spot

�Use a soft sponge or your fingers to rub the soap into the spot, (don't use a hard brush or sponge, tulle is delicate)

�Rinse with water and air dry.

Did you find this article useful?
#biddiesapparels
#biddiesfashionacademy
#kidsfashionankara
#kidsfashiontrends
#kidswear
#kidsfashion
#akuretailor
#akurevendor

Click link for more tips

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUE1Wn_DNkQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

14 Likes

Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by TILORMADE(f): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2021
This is indeed relevant and applicable to other fashion outfits we have.

Thanks for the read☑️�
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by Abiodunwitty(f): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by IDLeemah(f): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nice and informative. Thank you
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by VeeBeeCouture(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Great information! Thank you so much for sharing.
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by BolennyClothing(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by FemmoraFabrics: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
I sure did. Thank you very much.
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by Olamistitches(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
I will keep this in mind
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by Zatildafashion(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
I will try this second method, I have been using the first method. Thanks you
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by Exceptionalfab: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Hoe To Wash Tulle Skirt/ball Dress by SuremercyFoods(f): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
So educative

(1) (Reply)

BRT Bus Branding Advertising In Lagos / Trendy Ankara Maxi Gown Styles For Ladies / Very Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.