Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is The Cause? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cause? (900 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Couple Spent N3m On Wedding But Got Evicted Weeks Later Cause They’re Owing Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause? by Pregift(f): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Our family land which my father bought before he died. This is three years since he died and my mother wants to sell the land and every body the agent brings to see the land shows interest but time to pay they enter voicemail. Even two persons almost paid but changed their minds. Now my mum is worried. She told me that it's like somebody did something evil there.
Re: What Is The Cause? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa ooo....... Na village people cause am.

Re: What Is The Cause? by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Maybe ur papa spirit no want make she sell am.
Re: What Is The Cause? by Skyfornia(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Pregift:
Our family land which my father bought before he died. This is three years since he died and my mother wants to sell the land and every body the agent brings to see the land shows interest but time to pay they enter voicemail. Even two persons almost paid but changed their minds. Now my mum is worried. She told me that it's like somebody did something evil there.

Instead of selling the land, why not get loan and develop the land?
Re: What Is The Cause? by Rubbiish(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo....... Na village people cause am.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? / Nairaland, I Really Appreciate U Guys / Dutch Boy, 4, Takes Mother's Car For A Joyride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.