Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan (27515 Views)

Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
if my memory serves me right, those bat tests are a bloody waste of time and only intended to fulfil some obligation. i took the test in 2002, got a letter saying i'd passed and they would get back to me - never heard from them
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by meerkat(m): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
I was also invited for the test but culdn't make it cos of a little illness, was feeling bad until I saw these posts. Thot their pay is so high, maybe am better off afterall, just maybe. Well I get up to 200k where I work but d job is slavery, felt like opting for something less tasking. Could an experinced hand with BAT throw more light on what d job is all about as in pay, job function, job security, etc. Thanks in anticipation and goodluck to y'all.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by banqkool: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
oyb:

if my memory serves me right, those bat tests are a bloody waste of time and only intended to fulfil some obligation. i took the test in 2002, got a letter saying i'd passed and they would get back to me - never heard from them
GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by edeone(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
meerkat:

I was also invited for the test but culdn't make it cos of a little illness, was feeling bad until I saw these posts. Thot their pay is so high, maybe am better off afterall, just maybe. Well I get up to 200k where I work but d job is slavery, felt like opting for something less tasking. Could an experinced hand with BAT throw more light on what d job is all about as in pay, job function, job security, etc. Thanks in anticipation and goodluck to y'all.

I CAN SWEAR YOU WORK IN A BANK LOL, E GO BETTER AS LONG AS WE DONT GIVE UP.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
i think the in thing with BAT is not in the salary, but the bonus you get which is really something. at least e better pass most bank bonus.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
i was called from BAT this afternoon and i was asked to check mail. i got this in my mail.

Dear,

Following your application for Trade Marketing Representative in our
Organisation, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the
test exercise.

You are hereby invited for an interview at British American Tobacco
Nigeria.

Please find details below:

Venue: PC, 35 Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Date: Thursday, 16th June, 2011

Time: 11:20am

For any clarifications and enquiries, please call 01-4617104-7 and ask to

speak with Uche (ext. 2643), Chioma (ext. 2687), Bamidele (2639)

Regards,

HR Marketing Team.

is there anyone is in my shoes?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2011
anyone has an idea how their interview goes. how many stages?
what is the population recalled and how many do they really need? e.t.c
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 2:25am On Jun 12, 2011
i got called up too.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2011
bayleaf, anything idea what's up with the interview? know anyone else that was called?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by dahupet: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2011
@Dunndy,hw many coy do u want to work at d same time. U are abt getting NB job and u are here again 4 bat. Give us d otumokpo wey u dey use now. Remember anyone dat chases two rat at d same time end up with none.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by dahupet: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2011
My advice to u is to stick with the almost certain NB job bcor their pay is better.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2011
Dunddy:

bayleaf, anything idea what's up with the interview? know anyone else that was called?
i have no idea whatseover.
dahupet:

My advice to u is to stick with the almost certain NB job bcor their pay is better.
how do you know this?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2011
dahupet:

@Dunndy,hw many coy do u want to work at d same time. U are abt getting NB job and u are here again 4 bat. Give us d otumokpo wey u dey use now. Remember anyone dat chases two rat at d same time end up with none.
hmmm, u make me laugh.
may i ask when u finished school. sorry i dont mean to be rude but the truth is if u finished school since 2006and only got to write one test (the letter of which slipped at the last moment)since then, then u will understand why i am hysterical.
i know the Lord that began His good work in my life will not relent until He is finished.

bayleaf:

how do you know this?
supporting bayleaf, how do u know that:
1. their pay is better?
2. NB is almost sure.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Castano: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2011
@dahupet,who told u NB pay is better? i work in NB so get your facts right.
@dunddy,which job did u apply for at NB,what stage are you?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2011
I applied for sales rep and i have done the 2nd stage (driving test).
i'm only expecting to be called for interview if it will hold.
any info how many peeps the want to take and how the interview goes?
pls get across to me abeg - 08186302248
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
i heard marketing in FMCGs is pretty tough. any idea if this is true and what kind of targets are they given, how is their marketing done?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by eddie1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
cry so we that haven't been called, we should take our minds of it
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2011
has anyone gone for the interview this week at all (maybe some batch)?
mine was postponed for 9am this morning.
any clue on what to expect?
God let me meet your favour today.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
Okay so it is done.
"we will get back to you in two weeks so you know if you are successful at this stage of the interview or not."
how long did you guys spend at the interview? were your credentials checked?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by pewekac: 1:04am On Jun 18, 2011
can you give us a run down of how the interview went? And i guess you've got to be a smoker to land such a job huh?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2011
its was all role based questions, "give us an example of when you, "
they didnt even ask me for the credentials they said i should bring,
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2011
Dunddy:

its was all role based questions, "give us an example of when you, "
they didnt even ask me for the credentials they said i should bring,
they also asked how u see smokers, how much are you expecting, have u had to work with someone not doing well and how did you handle that situation etc. i wonder how many people they want actually. i heard there are 3 stages of the interview process.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2011
no one knows the number they want. but judging by the disappearance of the peeps i left at the reception that day, i could infer that there were different interviewers in different locations. i was interviewed by a lady (brand manager) and a guy from the HR.
bayleaf, who interviewed you and where?
let's just hope for the best. they asked me to specific on how much i want to collect and i told them minimum of 80k. i just hope i did the right thing. angry
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by ikush(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dunddy:

no one knows the number they want. but judging by the disappearance of the peeps i left at the reception that day, i could infer that there were different interviewers in different locations. i was interviewed by a lady (brand manager) and a guy from the HR.
let's just hope for the best. they asked me to specific on how much i want to collect and i told them minimum of 80k. i just hope i did the right thing. angry
Bros i was there too a day before your interview.two ladies interviewed me and askd me exactly what they askd you.but 80k dont you think that's too small.for me i told them 4million or nothing afterall i'm already on 2.5m with other pecks.a staff i know there said their monthly pay is like 200k wt bonus.last year he said he got more a million naira in bonus.@duuddy did they ask you ur current salary?they told me 6000 pple wrote the test and only 10% were calld for interview.lets keep our fingers crossed for the assessment center which is the final stage.see you there guys!
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
i actually had no prior knowledge of what their pay is like, tried asking but got nothing, (God hope i never Bleep up like dis sha)
it is well.
oga, what is the assessment centre all about? what goes on there?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2011
Dunddy:

i was interviewed on friday at idowu taylor, by a lady in marketing and a guy in hr. i told them i wanted 300k monthly take home. i dont really think its what you say now that matters as per pay. they would already have in mind a salary range.

ikush:

Bros i was there too a day before your interview.two ladies interviewed me and askd me exactly what they askd you.but 80k dont you think that's too small.for me i told them 4million or nothing afterall i'm already on 2.5m with other pecks.a staff i know there said their monthly pay is like 200k wt bonus.last year he said he got more a million naira in bonus.@duuddy did they ask you your current salary?they told me 6000 pple wrote the test and only 10% were calld for interview.lets keep our fingers crossed for the assessment center which is the final stage.see you there guys!
who told you this? wow, 6000 people, thats quite a number. are they saying out of 6000 people only about 600 passed that test? really amazing.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Eeyore(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2011
ikush:

Bros i was there too a day before your interview.two ladies interviewed me and askd me exactly what they askd you.but 80k dont you think that's too small.for me i told them 4million or nothing afterall i'm already on 2.5m with other pecks.a staff i know there said their monthly pay is like 200k wt bonus.last year he said he got more a million naira in bonus.@duuddy did they ask you your current salary?they told me 6000 pple wrote the test and only 10% were calld for interview.lets keep our fingers crossed for the assessment center which is the final stage.see you there guys!

Around 600 (10% of 6000) passed the test?? So that means they are yet to invite all the successful candidates for interviews naa. Hmmmm, hope still dey sha.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
any news from BAT yet?
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by ikush(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
Bros two weeks will elasped on thursday, lets wait till then.best wishes
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Dunddy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
okay. u were told 2 weeks too? mine lapses on friday.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by bayleaf(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
oki then. lets wait till the end of this week.
Re: BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan by Ejiuka: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2011
Have any one been called or heard from BAT since the last interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / I Got A Good Job I'm Not Qualified For.. / No National I.D , No Voters Card. No Int'l Passport. How Do I Apply For FCS Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.