Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know (2050 Views)

Food Business You Can Start With 5k Or Nothing From Home / New Side Business Alert / 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by SuremercyFoods(f): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
If you’re looking for how to earn extra money with a side hustle, you’ll need hundreds of strategies to do that. No matter where you are from or what you do fit a living, the internet has made it easier for us to add side gigs even while doing what you do presently.

As long as you know how to tap into the vast amount of opportunities around you, you can earn extra income.

Some of the listed side income below are profitable if you can invest some time to learn the tricks.

� Selling items - this ranges from appliances to collectibles, wears etc. Take qualities pictures and write a good description and you are good to go.

� Logistics - This is fast selling if you can get a reliable hands and do the necessary documentation

� Market runs - There are busy mums and working class ladies who needs someone to take off the stress of market from them. You can do this and collect small commission. If you need help on this, slide into my dm

� Rent your apartment - A lot of us has more than enough space where we do business that we are not using. Our rented apartment was big that I had to take the biggest room and pay part of the house rent too. If I had to rent that space outside as an office, I won’t pay less than 700k per year

� Meat sharing - All you need is a trusted cow seller and butcher. Once you can deliver once or twice, your customer will do the advert for you ‘cause feedback sells

Join me tomorrow as we complete this sharing
People will only pay for something you know how to do if they know you are available.

PS: Do you know Kulikuli business can be a side business?

if you are interested in starting kulikuli business, WhatsApp - 08024127325

9 Likes

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by TILORMADE(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Wow!
Lovely!!
I'll love to invest some time to learn the tricks��.
Thanks for sharing ��

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by VeeBeeCouture(f): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
I got value �

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by BolennyClothing(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Useful tips. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by WeAssistVirtual(f): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
So many opportunities around us. May God open our eyes. Thanks for sharing ma.

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by BiddiesApparels: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can't wait for tomorrow's post, thank you ma

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by SuremercyFoods(f): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
We are ready to hold your hands once you are ready to learn
Re: 10 Profitable Side Business You Need To Know by Zatildafashion(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Banana ! / THAILAND FISH, FRESH AND SMOKED CATFISH AND ORIGINAL PALM OIL AVAILABLE / See This Food Expo.........wow Hilarious Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.