Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework (1944 Views)

If You Want To Hire C# ASP.NET Core Developers With The Following Skills / How To Implement Chart In ASP.NET MVC Project Using Amchart / Step-step Guide On Java, C, Javascript, Php, Python, Ruby, FORTRAN, E.tc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework by Novorfay: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hi.

Looking for one or two people that have a reasonable amount of experience with C# and Javascript within the ASP.NET Core framework. I am from / live in Europe. I am a software developer myself, and I have a manufacturing software solution I'd like to develop. However, I work full time and cannot dedicate enough hours (I'd like to build a beta version within the next year). I am posting this here and not in Jobs because it's more of an opportunity than a 'job'. I do not want people who are just looking for a quick paycheck (although I will pay a decent weekly wage). This is a project, a long one, and I need committed capable people.

A few key points before I go into how to apply:

1. Why am I looking on Nairaland? I am looking on Nairaland because Europeans have very little drive. I want driven, hungry people (in the figurative sense).

2. What's in it for you?
A. Decent weekly wage (approx. 50K N, 100 Eur/ w).
B. Visa opportunity. If we get this project off the ground (and I'm able to start getting actual income with the company), I will pay for a visa application (Italy) and I'll pay you a working European wage.
C. I will teach you the things you don't yet know that the project needs (if my knowledge is above yours).

How to apply:

If you'd like a chance at this, you need to create a standard asp.net core web app with a basic login page that leads to a 'home' page with a simple left-hand sidebar (hard code two words as placeholder menu options). Code should be properly commented, and the login verification should be done via C# (Identity). If you are unfamiliar with identity, you can use fixed variables stored in the login controller. If you also have experience with CSS throw some flair on it - show me what you know.

Remember, I am also a developer. If you think you can just download someone's github project and send that to me as your 'application' the first time we do voice communication and I ask you a few questions I will immediately know you are not qualified and you will have only succeeded in wasting your time and mine.

Send a github link of your project to Novorfay#7864 (discord).

1 Like

Re: Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework by benjatoba(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework by youngEmelex: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
is this option still open?
Re: Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework by niel63(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Now we're talking. Bringing it back home.

And all applicants should use their head ooo... make una no carry una yeye 9ja sense do something we go set una indifferently.

Op... Nice one. I hope you get the best man.

1 Like

Re: Looking For One Or Two People - C# & Javascript - ASP.NET Core Framework by linkdan: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Is this opportunity still open? Kindly let me know

(1) (Reply)

Wat Is The Fate Of A Computer Science Graduate In The Market? / Which Programming Languages Do I Learn? / Ole! Catch The Thief! (destination: UNILAG)... Early Stages Of Development Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.