Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification (12990 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Were Marked "Pass" After Physical Verification / Npower- Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification- See This / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Goodlucknigeria: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dear Volunteers,

Please I need urgent help from you. My sister has successfully completed her physical verification exercise via biometric capturing yet she still can't download her PPA letter. Please I need suggestions on how to go about it.
Thank you
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
First check if the biometrics has been captured in the verification tab and also check if physical verification status is pass, then update your date of birth and bank details in your profile, log out and log back in, go straight to the deployment tab and verify your account number then download... It's that easy

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Goodlucknigeria: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
kuljoe4:
First check if the biometrics has been captured in the verification tab and also check if physical verification status is pass, then update your date of birth and bank details in your profile, log out and log back in, go straight to the deployment tab and verify your account number then download... It's that easy

Thank you very much. I actually checked the the verification tab and it's showing "PENDING". Could that have been the problem?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Enskynelson(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:

Thank you very much. I actually checked the the verification tab and it's showing "PENDING". Could that have been the problem?
Until u see PASS, u cannot download PPA letter

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:

Yes wait till it change to pass, it could take more than a day, just be patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Goodlucknigeria: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you all for the suggestions. I will wait then

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Blueblaq: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
I've done physical verification. It's showing pass. Buh I still can't download mine. How do I update my profile pls? Cos my account details are actually not showing yet. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by olatunbosun27: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
my verification is showing pass and am still having difficulty in downloading my letter
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by olatunbosun27: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
pls I need wayforwrd friends
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by MaxiB1242: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
even me too.. for over a week now i have been trying to download my PPA but it's showing i should update my bank details which if i tried to do too much attempt try again later will pup's up
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by MaxiB1242: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
kuljoe4:
please must someone do physical verification before been able to update his or her date of birth and account details before proceeding to PPA download..? because this is the challenges i have been facing for over a week now..
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2021
MaxiB1242:
please must someone do physical verification before been able to update his or her date of birth and account details before proceeding to PPA download..? because this is the challenges i have been facing for over a week now..

Yes
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Blueblaq:
I've done physical verification. It's showing pass. Buh I still can't download mine. How do I update my profile pls? Cos my account details are actually not showing yet. Thank you

It doesn't matter, just press edit on your profile, fill in your bank details and submit, you'll get the alert saying " only date of birth has been updated because you pass your verification" then proceed to download ppa letter in the deployment tab

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by McOluOmo: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Noted

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Janetjim1: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
There is a thread on this!

You can check it for solution.

Incase your sister or you need affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery, I sell them! wink

Details on my signature
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by sylvanus190: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please ask Buhari for direction. just call him first.,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Undying74: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
It is well
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Jolite(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
She is been deceived and lied by the nonsense dullard Buhari govt. Sorry.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Nonexisting1: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
So Npower is all you got for being an APC zombie? Shame
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Jolite(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
sylvanus190:
Please ask Buhari for direction. just call him first.,
�� Buhari's number please
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
olatunbosun27:
pls I need wayforwrd friends
Am here
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Thinktwicemybro: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
See suffer just for 30k Even youth coppers earn more. Any youth interested in N-power is a lazy youth. They eat the meat and give you bones.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Aniukpeh(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
I've done my Physical Verification and I have also uploaded my PPA Acceptance letter but it's still showing PENDING and RE-UPLOAD YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER on my Dashboard.

Please what do I do? I need a way forward. Thanks.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kevinexit(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
kuljoe4:

mine is showing fail... what should I do?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by daygee12: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxiB1242:

My sister downloaded her own about 2 weeks ago without physical verification.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by vivavik(f): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:
Dear Volunteers,

Please I need urgent help from you. My sister has successfully completed her physical verification exercise via biometric capturing yet she still can't download her PPA letter. Please I need suggestions on how to go about it.
Thank you

Hi, was her finger print captured for the physical verification? Thanks you

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Goodlucknigeria: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
#Update

After waiting for several days, she had no other option than to go back to the local government for recapturing. It wasn't up to 5 minutes and the verification tab changed from PENDING to PASS. PPA letter has been successfully downloaded. My advice for those facing similar issue is for them to go back for recapturing
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by MuteMute(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stress on top 30k

Nigeria Sha

All eisz well
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Drbarmes(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pls when is verification closing?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by pawesome(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank you OP..Just downloaded mine
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by pawesome(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Drbarmes:
Pls when is verification closing?
this Friday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police.. / Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria / Promasidor Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.