Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Blihz Code - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blihz Code (5889 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blihz Code by blihznaanlong(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
I toast a lady in our area, i tell her "lets go to our house" but she said no. see our village and she said no, all she think was i am trying to use that oppotunity to have sex with her. but one day we meet at a show in a hotel and what happen that day(only God knows).
now the girl is pregnant and she is looking for me up and down but cant find me, everytime she keep on google on her phone "where is helsinkie" and all she could see is helsinkie is the current city of finland. now she get her flight ticket to finland and she is looking for me over there.
Re: Blihz Code by blihznaanlong(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
helsinkie's photos

(1) (Reply)

SAVAGES HQ (just Keep Scrolling) / Nudist Colony / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.