Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London (30516 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Calitoscassius(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
They have Yoruba associations over there, UK police should seek information from them. Not being a tribalist but every crime has signature and this one smells of them.
Correct, a woman was arrested at the time for trafficking the child to England. I have always wondered what happened on this barbaric killing of an innocent child.
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
brainpulse:
You now see their life. They blame government for their crimes and everything and you it as an excuse for fraudulent and ritual activities, when they are in Nigeria.
The same Nigerians abroad with good government are the most fraudulent, wicked and devilish people.

The problem is that Nigerians are just wicked but uses the government for their excuses
Dude, no one said he was killed by a Nigerian. WTF is wrong with y'all?
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by arantess: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Decentdave:
Nigeria still carry this wickedness go abroad

Chai
Beware of Nigerians Abroad undecided.if u see any Nigerian Abroad suspect before u greet tongue
Nigerians are not the only ones into rituals o
Jamaicans, Haitians are known for such especially in foreign lands
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Beware of oduduNwa's, while their Bobo( lord and personal savior) dey for Chicago dey distribute drugs, the minions dey for London dey mine skull

not every one here is a skull miner, we know those that generate huge IGR from skull mining.

A look at the major ethnic group from Nigeria wey full London go tell you those behind this crime.

You wrote this? Wow! How did you get a phone? This is terrible. Never knew human can be this low. Oops! This is the lowest I have seen.

Fantastic!
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Jameszinchenkov: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2021
wink2015:

Some states in Nigeria like Osun state is known for skull mining.

Infact, it is one of the nefarious act set aside for customers who want to become rich, politicians who want to gain more political power and influence.

2023 is getting nearer in Nigeria and desperate politicians are bent on embarking on dastardly act.

Nigerian ritualist has carried their evil act to the United Kingdom.

This is not the first time this kind of killing involving Nigerian has taken place.

Similar incident had happened in the United Kingdom in the past.

The best way to go about this investigation is to find out the last person that had contact with the boy.

And then carry out forensic investigation.

I STILL BLAME THE PARENT OF THE CHILD ( father and mother ) for negligence by not building security around the late poor.

Rip to the dead child.

Mumu dem no know him identity
How them wan come know him last contact
Una go just Dey talk rubbish
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Jameszinchenkov: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
ExposingdMatrix:
How did they know the boy was from Nigeria by testing bone samples.. Do Nigerian bones carry a special type of DNA or identity?

Mumu. They make use of sand samples
Ode
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Dshocker(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Dem dey do ritual for london again!!!??

Na your fellow Nigerian do am

1 Like

Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Mewhizzp(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmm[i][/i]
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by AutoChick4U(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Dshocker:

Na your fellow Nigerian do am
And you Ghanian??
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by LLiKYekoba: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Is this case still active? Dem never still close that case? I remember reading about this case in a car in newspaper while coming home from a business meeting I went with my Dad in 2001.
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Guyman02: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
temitope27:
Ritual in London? How do they even know he's Nigerian when they don't even know his name
Stop displaying your ignorance in public, try and read and do a little research about the incident before asking nonsense question
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Depressed101: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
temitope27:
Ritual in London? How do they even know he's Nigerian when they don't even know his name
did you read the post at all? His bone said so in their forensic study
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Realwvn(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, I have a twitter account with 66,000 followers for sale.

Kindly PM if interested
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by bull67: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2021
when a bola ige, a minister of justice case was closed in 2 years. stupid country
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by generalwo(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Decentdave:

Chai
Beware of Nigerians Abroad undecided.if u see any Nigerian Abroad suspect before u greet tongue
.... No dey talk like who no get sense... U no read say even SA dey do ritual killings? These ritual killings and human sacrifice happens all over the world so it's dumb to suggest that because he's a Nigerian kid, he was killed by a Nigerian..... Read the post all over again.... E get why
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by generalwo(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2021
temitope27:
.... "SUSPECTED" to be a Nigerian..... Their forensic investigations may have revealed characters peculiar to Nigerians.... Don't ask me what kind of characteristics because I'm not into forensics..... I'm just saying this with the little knowledge I have.... It could be the skin color, head shape, maybe his DNA matches one in their data base.. But one thing is for sure.... These guys don't talk or make assertions for the sake of it.... They speak or do things based on facts that have been scrutinized by experts
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by generalwo(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
brainpulse:
You now see their life. They blame government for their crimes and everything and you it as an excuse for fraudulent and ritual activities, when they are in Nigeria.
The same Nigerians abroad with good government are the most fraudulent, wicked and devilish people.

The problem is that Nigerians are just wicked but uses the government for their excuses
.... Give me just one reason why you think or believe that this crime was carried out by a Nigerian.... Or u didn't read the part that said in South Africa, voodoo priests use human sacrifices to make medicine for black magic
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by yahmohy27: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
This is where the law works, 20yrs ago, and investigations have opened up. The people killed last week in Nigeria, case don close. Na God go judge those ones after life
hmmm you are right my brother. Here life is meaningless
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Mrscarter(f): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
temitope27:

Thru dna or genetics u can usually see where a person is from
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by ExposingdMatrix: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! He is nigerian, and yes! They can tell from his bone, besides that i am well aware of the case, a nigerian woman had been arrested previously over the trafficking of the poor child to England from nigeria. I lived near the Thames at the time.

Nigerians are evil and backwards people, people like you are already trying to deny he is not nigerian, by asking, how did they know he is nigerian? Even though the police made it clear he is nigerian. undecided

Mind your tongue oga, i simply asked out of genuine concern and curiosity becos they first stated he was trafficked from Africa obviously becos he was black but then switched to say he was trafficked from Nigeria?? And my question was how did they figure this out from just bone samples? Was it based on circumstantial evidence or real empirical evidence especially in this case.. Does every country have a special DNA or bone property that uniquely identifies them considering Nigerians for example are quite a diverse bunch culturally, religiously and socially.. So how would they identify someone whose father is Ghanian & mother is Nigerian Would the DNA read Ghanian only, Nigerian only or both?? Also stop sounding like ritualism and trafficking are the sole trade of Nigerians becos that makes u complicit in ignorant generalization..
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by themanderon: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
How many people have been killed in Nigeria since then? How many have our wicked devil's in black investigated? The difference between a functional and a dysfunctional society.
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by faste: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
MimiBiggs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHPHpZtxqL/?utm_medium=copy_link
This case never close?I followed this case since 2001
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by AngelicBeing: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nigeria govt sef.
Hian, which government, buhari government or Tinubu government or Northern government or chop l chop government or rub my back l rub your back government or bokoharam infested government, nonsense and the dead carcass called Apc led federal criminals and thieves grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Myke99: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2021
temitope27:

Are you dumb
The boy name is stated there as Adam
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by namedo: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2021
I'm ashamed of being called a Nigerian!
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by namedo: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Dummies. 'Adam' is his code name.
Myke99:

Are you dumb
The boy name is stated there as Adam
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Yellowbar people has started this their ritual madness in London... watch as they destroy all the cemetery scavenging for skulls
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Fuckthamods: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But you people will be angry if a rape victim, like Busola Dakolo, demands justice a few years after the incident.

You will ask why she is coming out only now, not knowing that justice has no timeline when the living victim needs to speak out.

You're very stupid!
Comparing an unverified story of a bitch to a heinous murder of a child. In fact if them never rape you make them rape you and may justice never be served. Animal
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Decentdave:

Chai

Lame!

Was he killed by a Nigerian?
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by akdjr(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Will they have said the boy was killed for ritual purpose of he was a white boy?
MimiBiggs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHPHpZtxqL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Yankee101: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wickedness
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Calitoscassius(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
ExposingdMatrix:

Mind your tongue oga, i simply asked out of genuine concern and curiosity becos they first stated he was trafficked from Africa obviously becos he was black but then switched to say he was trafficked from Nigeria?? And my question was how did they figure this out from just bone samples? Was it based on circumstantial evidence or real empirical evidence especially in this case.. Does every country have a special DNA or bone property that uniquely identifies them considering Nigerians for example are quite a diverse bunch culturally, religiously and socially.. So how would they identify someone whose father is Ghanian & mother is Nigerian Would the DNA read Ghanian only, Nigerian only or both?? Also stop sounding like ritualism and trafficking are the sole trade of Nigerians becos that makes u complicit in ignorant generalization..
fork you!! You have made no sense! angry

He is nigerian, the woman who trafficked him to England confirmed it in her confession at the time, I am aware of this case more than you do.

You nigerians are evil people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.