Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London (30928 Views)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by blackboy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
I remember this news from way back.
This investigation brought the UK detectives to Nigeria.
DNA test showed he was most likely from Edo State.
This case ooooold. Well done. Nothing like status barred. I hope arrests are finally made.
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by ExposingdMatrix: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
fork you!! You have made no sense! angry

He is nigerian, the woman who trafficked him to England confirmed it in her confession at the time, I am aware of this case more than you do.

You nigerians are evil people!

You wey get sense.. I thought you said they used bone samples to figure out he was from Nigeria but now u admitting a woman made a confession. I also asked a simple logical question but you simply skipped it and was yapping like a wild raccoon high on drugs.. Senselessness kee u there.. Ode buruku
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by Calitoscassius(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
ExposingdMatrix:

You wey get sense.. I thought you said they used bone samples to figure out he was from Nigeria but now u admitting a woman made a confession. I also asked a simple logical question but you simply skipped it and was yapping like a wild raccoon high on drugs.. Senselessness kee u there.. Ode buruku
Fork you once more! I said they COULD tell from their bone sample. You are a morron! Besides i also mentioned that He is a nigerian from the start, you probarbly didn't read that part or refused to arknowledge that part of my comment. Just becasuse of your bias intention to deny that nigerians are not evil and backwards barbaric goons who would kill an innocent child in the name of "ritual" lick my ass!
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by temitope27(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Myke99:

Are you dumb
The boy name is stated there as Adam
you are the dumb here, read very well nt real name
Re: UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London by id4sho(m): 8:53am On May 10
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom / Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.