Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How To Detect Scam Shitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Detect Scam Shitcoin (1481 Views)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business / Supermarket Giant, Walmart Uses AI Cameras To Detect Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2021
If you are familiar with shitcoin, you know they have tendencies to rugpull alot. The fear of every traders is not to fall prey for the gredy Dev.

But still there are ways to know if the coin will rug pull and the red flag is always there lest you loose your money. If you want to trade shitcoin, better to be equipped by this knowledge before saying bye to your money.

Drop your contact below to get the details.

NB, you will also learn other stuffs necessary to know about doing the business.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2021
and you will then introduce us to another shitty shitcoin

5 Likes

Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by weyreypey: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:
Your head dey dia

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2021
weyreypey:

Your head dey dia

we know them

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:

Never, what's my profit making you lose after I've lost? It's better you don't even go there at all, but a newbie will not learn without guide.

You will eventually fall trying not to fall. It's part of learning to walk, not bad. But don't get cripple falling bad and not able to walk again.

cheesy cheesy

Good morning, follow people wey sabi. If you know you know.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:

we know them

One thing about you people is to witch-hunt. Even though it's a genuine cause or not.

I'm used to it though.

Everybody go find their own way somehow, the witch-hunter will remain, not knowing he is the original witch blocking his own progress too.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Networkingprof:

Never, what's my profit making you lose after I've lost? It's better you don't even go there at all, but a newbie will not learn without guide.

You will eventually fall trying not to fall. It's part of learning to walk, not bad. But don't get cripple falling bad and not able to walk again.

cheesy cheesy

Good morning, follow people wey sabi. If you know you know.

bros,
if you really wish to educate us, you can do it on this thread.
but you don't want to, because your real intent will go against a rule on this platform

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Networkingprof:

One thing about you people is to witch-hunt. Even though it's a genuine cause or not.

I'm used to it though.

Everybody go find their own way somehow, the witch-hunter will remain, not knowing he is the original witch blocking his own progress too.

{me}witch hunter?

it takes one to know another

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:

bros,
if you really wish to educate us, you can do it on this thread.
but you don't want to, because your real intent will go against a rule on this platform

When I teach you, will you want to make money with it or not? If you will want to make money or safe money with it, bank on the quality of what I'm offering you.

I am doing this to either help you safe money or make money. I have my other account where I give qualitative information for free. It's not easy, I run my expenses on money too.

There's no shame in asking for money for what is beneficial that you got for money, nobody wakes you up and call you to come and succeed, you take the steps.

Let it cost you something, sooner or later it will make you something.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:

{me}witch hunter?

it takes one to know another

If you are taking it personal, then that's your intentions. I've not scammed you before. Please give due respect.

I've not call you or manipulated you. Take the right decision brother. Read the thread easily. It's early.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Not all shitcoin is good to go, even the ones that is said to moon may be a honey pot, you will be the last to learn about that until you have bought some to become a victim.

The Dev know how to evade your scan, and the YouTube promoter is urging you on to have you on his WhatsApp list. The question is, is he using the same platform, how effective?

If you know you know.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by SavageResponse(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Networkingprof:
If you are familiar with shitcoin, you know they have tendencies to rugpull alot. The fear of every traders is not to fall prey for the gredy Dev.

But still there are ways to know if the coin will rug pull and the red flag is always there lest you loose your money. If you want to trade shitcoin, better to be equipped by this knowledge before saying bye to your money.

Drop your contact below to get the details.

NB, you will also learn other stuffs necessary to know about doing the business.

Why do you need people to drop their contact details when you can just simply post the information here?
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Networkingprof:

If you are taking it personal, then that's your intentions. I've not scammed you before. Please give due respect.

I've not call you or manipulated you. Take the right decision brother. Read the thread easily. It's early.
did you say i may be taking it personal?

what then is this below
Networkingprof:

When I teach you, will you want to make money with it or not? If you will want to make money or safe money with it, bank on the quality of what I'm offering you.

I am doing this to either help you safe money or make money. I have my other account where I give qualitative information for free. It's not easy, I run my expenses on money too.

There's no shame in asking for money for what is beneficial that you got for money, nobody wakes you up and call you to come and succeed, you take the steps.

Let it cost you something, sooner or later it will make you something.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:

did you say i may be taking it personal?

what then is this below

Bro, I'm marketing MY IDEA

I'm supposed to be personal about it. I'm supposed to convince you. You are supposed, (I assume) to not have prejudice.

I've not done anything wrong yet. Give me the benefits of doubt, not the label yet.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2021
SavageResponse:

Why do you need people to drop their contact details when you can just simply post the information here?

It's against the rules of this platform. I can do it on my platform and equally encourage you to learn more.

It's simple.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by anthonyuncle(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Networkingprof:

Bro, I'm marketing MY IDEA

I'm supposed to be personal about it. I'm supposed to convince you. You are supposed, (I assume) to not have prejudice.

I've not done anything wrong yet. Give me the benefits of doubt, not the label yet.

if this is your style of marketing then...
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by jpride(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Are u saying u as an individual can actually identify fake shitcoins? You must be making it big I presume.

The worst is to pay for tutorial. At the end u apply all you were taught and still end up in shit
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2021
jpride:
Are u saying u as an individual can actually identify fake shitcoins? You must be making it big I presume.

The worst is to pay for tutorial. At the end u apply all you were taught and still end up in shit

You can bro. Whatever you want to invest your money on, you must also be investing in understanding how it works, not just how to make money from it.

Must be learning the fundamentals more than even trying to make money when you start out because, that will save you money by saving you from bad investments.

Just trust your guts, remember I'm not saying I will teach you how to make money, rather save you from losers. You will be left with winners.

The money you don't lose and will not be tempted to invest on the gamble table, trust me you just saved the money. Then you can invest on winners with due diligence.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Shitcoin Dev and promoters needs your gullibility to always smile to the banks.

Don't go all out for the money at the beginning of your forray into a business, or else you will be paying everyone before you in that line of business.

Don't feed your greed by calculating how much someone else could be making, feed your intellect first.

It's when your eyes is wide open that you see potholes and suckers. A man that can see walking in the dark is like a blind walking in the light, no difference.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Set aside $500 for acquisition of knowledge from diverse sources than the same amount on any coin when starting.

You can't figure it out on your own. Good you will learn a great deal on your own, but leverage will save you time and money.

You won't exhaust your budget before you master the game. Just giving you a wide margin to go for the learning.

Not financial advice.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by jpride(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2021
I've lost alot to shitcoins rugpull and the ones you can't withdraw......
If you are really sincere, I'll like to learn from u.
Whatsapp pls
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2021
jpride:
I've lost alot to shitcoins rugpull and the ones you can't withdraw......
If you are really sincere, I'll like to learn from u.
Whatsapp pls

phytotechnics@gmail.com

It's inevitable in business, just don't go for revenge investment against the market, training is the right revenge.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:

if this is your style of marketing then...

I'm not an upstart.

Thanks.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Check your mail jpride.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Great opportunities often disguise as awkward request. Only the chosen would be able to see it.

Yes we pray, but seldom takes steps. Without taking bold steps, you don't know what is holding you back.

If there's nothing to fear, we will do it right.
Re: How To Detect Scam Shitcoin by Networkingprof: 6:31am On Jul 04, 2022
If you have been looking for a window of opportunity to launch out to the market, the present dip is absolutely fine for you.

However don't linger unnecessarily, make hay while sun shines. I've couple of low cap gems to look out for that might do right once the dip is over or even while at it.

Will be updating on my channel, feel free to join. Nevertheless, take the risks you can afford to lose, no one is responsible for your loses, just as no one will share your profits.

No one is trying to dupe you, coerce you or mesmerize you to take any action. Let this be part of your informed decision. I'm not part of any project or involved in pump and dump.

I'm only a trainer, investor, analyst and a student of Defi and metaverse at large.

https:///+F1WH1mbqPdwwYzc0

(1) (Reply)

Registering A Company In Nigeria / I Really Need An Alternative To Graphcard / Quail Eggs In Abundance In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.