Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum (1725 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Can I Take Blood Tonic After Been On Augmentin Drugs For 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by Orubebe01: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2021
She complains of severe pains especially at her knee. She has gone to hospital on many occasions and all the drugs given to her didn't work. I want to know if anyone has someone that has gone through such and how he or she was able to overcome such. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by mohims(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Buy katcham from any pharmacy. It's a very good painkiller. She needs to take it for about 3 to 4 weeks without missing a single dose. It's morning and night. If she takes it correctly, her arthritis will be a thing of the past. Thank me later. I had a severe arthritis in 2019 that made me spent hundreds of thousands but all to no avail until someone recommend this katcham for me. It's less than 500 naira. I'm not sure about the spelling but it's a very popular painkiller. You'll find it in almost every pharmaceutical store
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by drake2(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you and your mom interested in herbal management?
Her condition is à chronic çase that requires not a once off cure but habitual management. Orthodox people wont tell your mom the truth.
Many plants around you can manage the pains for life at zero or very very little cost.
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by Orubebe01: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2021
mohims:
Buy katcham from any pharmacy. It's a very good painkiller. She needs to take it for about 3 to 4 weeks without missing a single dose. It's morning and night. If she takes it correctly, her arthritis will be a thing of the past. Thank me later. I had a severe arthritis in 2019 that made me spent hundreds of thousands but all to no avail until someone recommend this katcham for me. It's less than 500 naira. I'm not sure about the spelling but it's a very popular painkiller. You'll find it in almost every
pharmaceutical store
Thanks
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by Orubebe01: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
drake2:
Are you and your mom interested in herbal management?
Her condition is à chronic çase that requires not a once off cure but habitual management. Orthodox people wont tell your mom the truth.
Many plants around you can manage the pains for life at zero or very very little cost.
Am interested. Which plant can she use
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by tforever(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Orubebe01:
She complains of severe pains especially at her knee. She has gone to hospital on many occasions and all the drugs given to her didn't work. I want to know if anyone has someone that has gone through such and how he or she was able to overcome such. Thanks in advance.
just get her a supplement that is highly effective against systematic pain and also helps with bone muscles and tissue health. And also a lotion that ease joint mobility and is a powerful inflammatory. For more details WhatsApp 08131195769.
Re: Please Recommend An Arthritis Drugs For My Mum by ApexPhysio: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
Take your mom to a qualified physiotherapist. A Physiotherapist will help in relieving musculoskeletal pains and prevent deformity associated with Knee osteoarthritis. If the arthritis progress, be ready to spend over 3 million naira for a knee replacement surgery, that is, if it's a single knee.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / I Need Advice On Stopping Stuttering.... / What Are The Differences Between Circumcized And Uncircumcized GUYS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.