Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy (3068 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2021
"In the game of Chess and in Real Life scenario; both the Bishop and the Knight are fighters. The difference is that; the Bishop fights with Prayers, the later, with Chariots..." Along the diagonal paths, Bishop travels farther than the tricky Knight, meaning, the impact of prayer goes a long way than physical strength. Hence, the justification of King David's lyrics in Psalm 20:7; "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God."
By Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon

Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:
"In the game of Chess and in Real Life scenario; both the Bishop and the Knight are fighters. The difference is that; the Bishop fights with Prayers, the later, with Chariots..." Along the diagonal paths, Bishop travels farther than the tricky Knight, meaning, the impacts of prayer goes a long way than physical strength. Hence, the justification of King David's lyrics in Psalm 20:7; "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God."

~ Authored by Jawolusy ~

grin Hope you also know that we are the chess pieces in the game played between God and Satan to save or destroy?
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Hope you also know that we are the chess pieces in the game played between God and Satan to save or destroy?
That should be your personal notion, every man with his distinct perspective...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:

That should be your personal notion, every man with his distinct perspective...

Why are you people like this? You presented your own personal notion FIRST, but now that I have responded with mine, you now raise "personal notion".

Is a discussion not commenced by personal notions, exactly as you started?
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Why are you people like this? You presented your own personal notion FIRST, but now that I have responded with mine, you now raise "personal notion".

Is a discussion not commenced by personal notions, exactly as you started?
Okay! Fine... If I may ask!
With respect to your view, what's your source of inspiration with respect to that notion?
Is it your original perspective or you sourced it somewhere else?
I authored my notion, what's the source of yours before we proceed?
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Okay! Fine... If I may ask!
With respect to your view, what's your source of inspiration with respect to that notion?
Is it your original perspective or you sourced it somewhere else?
I authored my notion, what's the source of your before we proceed?

I notice things then I learnt to play chess, then I noticed every action in this world is always a part of a greater move and moves being played.

And one day when I re-evaluated a game I had just finished playing I saw that the game was connected to the Moves God made in Egypt. I interpreted each Move with chess pieces and I understood that indeed God is The Unbeatable Chess Player.

And that you want Him Playing For You and not Against you as Pharoah, Saul, Solomon, the people of Israel etc did.

And so I see everything in this world in chess pieces or the game itself, even this discussion.

Your Move! grin

1 Like

Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I notice things then I learnt to play chess, then I noticed every action in this world is always a part of a greater move and moves being played.

And one day when I re-evaluated a game I had just finished playing I saw that the game was connected to the Moves God made in Egypt. I interpreted each Move with chess pieces and I understood that indeed God is The Unbeatable Chess Player.

And that you want Him Playing For You and not Against you as Pharoah, Saul, Solomon, the people of Israel etc did.

And so I see everything in this world in chess pieces or the game itself, even this discussion.

Your Move! grin

Exactly!!! That's the point...
You got the point right... your last paragraph says it all;
"And so I see everything in this world in chess pieces or the game itself, even this discussion."

I clearly understand that Chess explains everything about humanity.
It's good to know that you are a Chess player, a great one for that matter... so here's my Move...

Few weeks ago, I went for an interview, along the line, I told the interviewer that I have a little knowledge about Chess, then he asked me just a single & simple question, which I would like to ask you also... and here's it;
"In Chess; who's the most powerful?
The King or the Queen?
If King, why? If Queen, why?

Your move grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Exactly!!! That's the point...
You got the point right... your last paragraph says it all;
"And so I see everything in this world in chess pieces or the game itself, even this discussion."
Chess explains everything about humanity.
It's good to know that you are a Chess player, a great one for that matter... so here's my Move...

Few weeks ago, I went for an interview, along the line, I told the interviewer that I have a little knowledge about Chess, then he asked me just a single & simple question, which I will like to ask you also... here's it;
"In Chess;
Who's the most powerful?
The King or the Queen?

Your move grin

grin I remember pondering on this question and my Answer is ...

1) Powerful in terms of damage to enemies, then, it is the The Queen.

2) Powerful in terms of loss and defeat, then it's the King! grin

This looks like a checkmate, mate! cheesy
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I remember pondering on this question and my Answer is ...

1) Powerful in terms of damage to enemies, then, it is the The Queen.

2) Powerful in terms of loss and defeat, then it's the King! grin

This looks like a checkmate, mate! cheesy

That's the end of the game since you've already seen it as a Checkmate. Cheers...

However, NO ANSWER IS RIGHT, AND NO ANSWER IS WRONG; your answer ONLY says a lot about your personalities...

I'd wanted to check something, which I've seen!! & I think I'm okay now!!
Bye!!
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:

That's the end of the game since you've already seen it as a Checkmate. Cheers...

However, your answer says a lot about personalities, I'd wanted to check something, which I've seen!! & I think I'm okay now!!
Bye!!

grin I know! grin

But I don't mind more games if you don't mind grin I look forward to losing for as the song "The Gambler" said "Every hand's a Winner and Every hand's a loser"! grin

EXCEPT GODS HANDS! grin

He wins all the Time and He Must Win, when He wants to Win!
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I know! grin

But I don't mind more games if you don't mind grin I look forward to losing for as the song "The Gambler" said "Every hand's a Winner and Every Every hand's a loser"! grin

Same song also said; "You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table..."

You've already counted yours...
So no more games today since you've already accepted defeat so early... perhaps more games another day...
Cheers...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Same song also said wait till the end of the game before you start counting your money,

grin Yep so that they don't kill me in the pain of their loss. grin

And you can't kill me in this loss! grin

PediakAuthor:

you've already counted yours...

grin This was where I took the advice of
"You gat to know when to hoid up.
Know when to fold up.
Know when to walk away.
And no when to run." grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yep so that they don't kill me in the pain of their loss. grin
And you can't kill me in this loss! grin
grin This was where I took the advice of
"You gat to know when to hoid up.
Know when to fold up.
Know when to walk away.
And no when to run." grin
Every gambler fights against two types of enemies;

Greed is the primary enemy, which often seems like a spiritual force,
The opponent is the secondary enemy, which can be likened to the physical foe.
As we all know, people often say; the former controls the later.

A gambler that overcomes greed will always be at the winning side; do you know why? He would always walk away after a little gain. A popular adage also says; "he who fights and run away lives to fight another day..."

Different researches have shown that at a point in time, every gambler has won, but in an attempt to win more, they end up loosing everything, afterwards, depression and other forms of desperational/social vices set-in. You can also relate this phenomenon to FX trading; "don't stake what you can't afford to loose."
In summary, know when to stand and sit at the table, because, he who overcomes greed would always be at the winning side.

Let's now relate this theory to the Chess game since we've already established the fact that everything about humanity revolves round it.
While playing Chess, even if you have the capacity to do and undo, you must understand that there are pros and cons for every action and inaction; consequently, you need to know when to attack, and you need to know when to defend. Sometimes, you could have the chance to capture an opponent's piece(s), however, stepping back could be the best move, that is, in life, you need to wait for the perfect moment to make the right move...

Cheers!
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Morning! grin

PediakAuthor:

Every gambler fights against two types of enemies;

Greed is the primary enemy, which often seems like a spiritual force,
The opponent is the secondary enemy, which can be likened to the physical foe.
As we all know, people often say; the former controls the later.

Therefore, you Prove The Truth of the Bible which Always said "Heaven (spirit) and earth (physical) and we wrestle against both the flesh and blood (physical) and principalities and powers (spirit). grin

So all men are playing on 2 Chess Boards while being played on their own 2 Chess Boards where they are the chess pieces themselves. grin

PediakAuthor:

A gambler that overcomes greed will always be at the winning side; do you know why? He would always walk away after a little gain. A popular adage also says; "he who fights and run away lives to fight another day..."

grin I understand but I say, A Champ (not a gambler this time, for a Champ does not gamble) Always knows where the Win is and goes there to Win! grin

And when He loses, you should be worried! grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Morning! grin

Therefore, you Prove The Truth of the Bible which Always said "Heaven (spirit) and earth (physical) and we wrestle against both the flesh and blood (physical) and principalities and powers (spirit). grin

So all men are playing on 2 Chess Boards while being played on their own 2 Chess Boards where they are the chess pieces themselves. grin

grin I understand but I say, A Champ (not a gambler this time, for a Champ does not gamble) Always knows where the Win is and goes there to Win! grin

And when He loses, you should be worried! grin

Kindly check through the previous conversations, you've just used the word "CHAMP" for the first time in your most-recent comment, and by the matter of fact, you were the first person to chip in "GAMBLE" into the conversation, so I had to play to your tune & tone by relating the convo with the Chess game, and also, we've earlier established the fact that Chess explains everything about humanity; either a CHAMP or a GAMBLER, the fact remains that; Greed is one of the greatest enemies of mankind; he who overcomes Greed would undoubtedly overcome many TEMPTATIONS.
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Kindly check through the previous conversations, you've just used the word "CHAMP" for the first time in your most-recent comment, and by the matter of fact, you were the first person to chip in "GAMBLE" into the conversation, so I had to play to your tune & tone by relating it with the Chess game, and also, we've earlier established the fact that Chess explains everything about humanity;

grin Yes you are right I did. I am obviously playing with the white pieces. grin

So I lead and you have to follow! grin

So now, the Gambler has come to a place he can not enter, so bye-bye Gambler and Hello Champ! grin

PediakAuthor:

either a CHAMP or a GAMBLER, that fact remains that; Greed is one of the greatest enemies of mankind; he who overcomes Greed would undoubtedly overcome TEMPTATIONS.

grin The Champ will tell you that there are many many enemies of mankind and one of the most powerful (but defeatable He Says) IS YOURSELF!

And greed is just one of the many many weapons YOURSELF throws against yourself to kill you. grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Yes you are right I did. I am obviously playing with the white pieces. grin
So I lead and you have to follow! grin
grin
Guy!! E be like say you dey whine me undecided grin

Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Guy!! E be like say you dey whine me undecided grin

grin Another CheckMate! grin grin grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2021
Happy Sunday...

Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Another CheckMate! grin grin grin
Lol... next time, don't be too quick to give up, 'cos you still have a lot of pieces you could still play around with... look inward, calm the tension down, and have a rethink; even if not the final, there's always another better move before you succumb to early defeat as such... the game of football game says it all wrt its theory of equalization and bouncing back...
Happy Sunday...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Lol... next time, don't be too quick to give up, 'cos you still have a lot of pieces you could still play around with... look inward, calm the tension down, and have a rethink; even if not the final, there's always another better move before you succumb to early defeat as such... the game of football game says it all wrt its theory of equalization and bouncing back...
Happy Sunday...

Happy Sunday!
grin I know when I win. But you obviously do not get what I am saying and unfortunately for you I am not going to explain for its beauty is in the discovery.
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Another CheckMate!
Why did you use the phrase above? You had the chance to make more moves, but you've already checked yourself twice... even when I didn't...
Common!! undecided kiss next time, use the right phrase during serious convos, you can't tell me that was metaphoric grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Why did you use the phrase above? You had the chance to make more moves, but you've already checked yourself twice... even when I didn't...
Common!! undecided kiss next time, use the right phrase during serious convos, you can't tell me that was metaphoric grin

grin Because I saw you lost focus and was distracted such that you did not know what "this game" was all about.

And I see you still do not know where our kings are standing. So I went for the check mate so we could talk off board, if you want.
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So I went for the check mate so we could talk off board, if you want.
Na! No! I ain't interested in talking off board please...
And I would like to take my leave at this point... no more convo...
Bye...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Na! No! I ain't interested in talking off board please...
And I would like to take my leave at this point... no more convo...
Bye...

grin I think you read me wrong. "off board" means I do not see any gain in playing "mind chess" and your thread was not really directed at playing it. Or was it?

Anyway, I respect your wish.
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I think you read me wrong. "off board" means I do not see any gain in playing "mind chess" and your thread was not really directed at playing it. Or was it?
Anyway, I respect your wish.

Check! Ab initio, it was a discourse founded on the ideals of treading a straightforward thread, and not the snaky 'L' stunts you've been pulling; and I guess you've assumed of playing psych role by tricking a "mind chess", but you ain't... 'coz you've been checked thrice while jumping from pillar to post on your "L". And besides, from inception, it was a religious post, the message therein was crystal-clear, you should just apply for a study in Psychology somewhere else, but definitely not on this thread... undecided grin

However, what's your hue since you've insisted on playing a 'mind game'? You've earlier declared one and I know you wouldn't want to change it...

And by the matter of fact, I think I have your time now since you've always been yearning for a discussion. "The Truth Speaker"; it's gonna be a very long chat, so! get prepared... In short, recall this verse: "Eat, for the journey is far..." - just as it was in 'KINGS', when the 'BISHOP' fled from the 'QUEEN'.

Your move... grin
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Happy Sunday!
grin I know when I win. But you obviously do not get what I am saying and unfortunately for you I am not going to explain for its beauty is in the discovery.
You claim to be the smartest on this table but you could not answer a simple YES or NO question... In Chess, King or Queen: who's the most powerful? you've been on the fence all through this convo, I won it long time ago, and each time you said "checkmate", I saw you checking-out yourself 'coz your first answer already said a lot wrt your dept of assimilation... and that's why I lost interest in engaging you in metaphorics in subsequent chats. However, here's your second chance.
And next time, don't sit on the fence, pick a side, if it's king or queen, tell us, and back your point with facts to convince your audience. No answer is right and no answer is wrong...

By the matter of fact, when I answered mine weeks ago, I picked a side and afterwards gave satisfactory/convincing reasons to my discussant.

Don't make me loose interests next time please... be specific...

I'm waiting for your move pls...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Check!

grin There is no "check" or anything after a CheckMate! YOU KNOW THAT!

Only a fresh game.

PediakAuthor:

Ab initio, it was a discourse founded on the ideals of treading a straightforward thread, and not the snaky 'L' stunts you've been pulling; and I guess you've assumed of playing psych role by tricking a "mind chess", but you ain't... 'coz you've been checked thrice while jumping from pillar to post on your "L". And besides, from inception, it was a religious post, the message therein was crystal-clear, you should just apply for a study in Psychology somewhere else, but definitely not on this thread... undecided grin

However, what's your hue since you've insisted on playing a 'mind game'? You've earlier declared one and I know you wouldn't want to change it...

And by the matter of fact, I think I have your time now since you've always been yearning for a discussion. "The Truth Speaker"; it's gonna be a very long chat, so! get prepared... In short, recall this verse: "Eat, for the journey is far..." - just as it was in 'KINGS', when the 'BISHOP' fled from the 'QUEEN'.

Your move... grin

If you look Truthfully at my very first post, you would see that I was excited at meeting someone who noticed even if a little, that chess also shows The Mighty Hand and Wisdom of God over this chessboard world.

And seeing that you had only a small view, I shared my view that this word is a big chess board and we are the chess pieces.

Then I showed it by playing chess with you.

But you've taken it all wrong as usual with chess players, taking offence and going competitive and confrontational.

Now, you resorted to lying (as usual) claiming victories you did not win.

I am not like you. When I lose I honour the Victor for I have long since learnt something many chess players never learn.

But since you claim to win, then you can have the white pieces and lead the way.

The board is yours!
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin if you look Truthfully at my very first post, you would see that I was excited at meeting someone who noticed even if a little, that chess also shows The Mighty Hand and Wisdom of God.

And seeing that you had only a small view, I shared my view that this word is a big chess board and we are the chess pieces.

Then I showed it by playing chess with you.

But you've taken it all wrong as usual with chess players, taking offence and going competitive and confrontational.

I am not like you. When I lose I honour the Victor for I have long since learnt something many chess players never learn.

But since you claim to win, then you can have the white pieces and lead the way.

The board is yours!
Damn... I'm on transit... gonna respond asap. You already chose to be white pls, and I've noticed you ain't a straightforward gamer... so you need to convince me on the reason for a convo...
And check between the lines, you were the first player to display confrontations... and stop playing the victim role here pls cos it's a sign of conceding to defeat so early.
I will be right back for you please...
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2021

The board is yours!
Since you've claimed to be smarter on this table, I would have to respond by using your OWN words against you, by then, you would undoubtedly accept that I've won a long-time ago. Just 3 points, and see them as my check-moves...

1. We started the conversation by establishing the fact that the game of Chess explains everything about humanity.
I'd wanted to know your personalities and to know who you are - even without physical meeting, so I took a step by asking a simple RADIO BUTTON question, which you woefully failed to answer.

"In Chess; who's the most powerful?
The King or the Queen?
That was all I asked...
Incidentally, despite the fact you claimed to be a Chess player, you were on the fence all through, that was also a CHECKMATE.
And let it be on record that you were unable to answer a simple 'Radio Button' Yes or No Question... grin
With respect to that move of yours, here's my inference; you ain't straightforward, hence, the justification of me tagging your paths tricky "L"; a trait which you've subsequently displayed several times. Your GAMBLER & CHAMP theory also confirmed this notion.
Permit me to quote you once again;

I understand but I say, A Champ (not a gambler this time, for a Champ does not gamble)...
That was another checkmate... grin But along the line, you were being too lousy about yelling Checkmate so fast rather than concentrating on the game that was on. You lost focus several times...
And here's my recommended advice for you;
Please, turn-out to be the Bishop on board just to make your paths straight, perhaps the narrow path. grin

2. Secondly, I've discovered that you love gains, but you often run away from responsibilities. Ask me why?
I didn't ask you any question and I didn't ask anyone to pick a side, but you expressly chose to be the white pieces - meaning you are the boss on board...
And I quote you as thus;

Yes you are right I did. I am obviously playing with the white pieces.
So I lead and you have to follow!
I didn't argue that, I was humble enough to accept the fate, I played along, I set that fact as a knight-track - waiting for the right time to strike, which I recently did.
How? You gonna ask me...
When you brought up the "mind chess" or "mind game" issue, I then asked you a psychological question cos we've already started the mind CHESS long time ago;
Permit me to quote myself;
Meaning; would you like to STILL be the white as you've earlier chosen to be? That was a knight-like trap but you didn't see the other angle of the convo 'cos of your literal myopicity... Incidentally, you said you ain't gonna be white anymore, so you got trapped, and that's another Checkmate... It expressly implies that, you often chose to be the boss when it comes to leadership, but to run away when responsibilities of the tasky "mind game" came. It also confirmed my earlier established fact that you ain't straightforward and quite foxy, get down from that fence and please pick a side.

3. Thirdly, permit me to quote you wrt your most-recent comment;

The board is yours!
Here are my inferences;
Read the chats again, you started the soft-vulgar confrontations, forgetting that; "a tiger's slowpoke doesn't depict timidity..."
Just only one blunt reaction from me, you were acting being victimized, and it shows all over you that you are now intimidated of continuing the "mind game" you earlier kickstarted. Hey! You started the mind game and afterwards said the board is mine... why? cool next time, mind your choice of words while opting to be metaphoric...
And don't succumb to pressures as such... so that's another Checkmate... grin

Here's my another self-contradiction by you, permit me to twice-quote you as thus;

Yes you are right I did. I am obviously playing with the white pieces.
So I lead and you have to follow!
Few moments later after feeling the hits & heats of my textuals, you afterwards pulled off a chameleon stunt;

Analytically, you have already been defeated in your MIND, so you tryna TURN the table, that's cheating... you cheated... undecided while the game was on, you'd attempted to change from white to black pieces, that's unethical...
grin

I still have more details of your inferred personalities, I might tell you more as things unfold... indeed, the beauty is in its discovery... grin

And we are about to commence the real MIND GAME which you've already kickstarted, this ain't even a warm-up... I tried not to play the game but you forced it on me... lipsrsealed reading in-between your most-recent lines, you've turned so emotional... I'm so sorry for that tho... sad 'cos I could feel your swinged textual mood... embarassed I know how it feels... It's much fun talking off-board! Right? undecided

Now! What's your hue?
The former or the later?

Your move pls grin cool
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by PediakAuthor: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

But I don't mind more games if you don't mind grin

Only a fresh game.

So I went for the check mate so we could talk off board, if you want.

Hello "The Truth Speaker", good morning from here! Just a gentle reminder; it's more than 12 hours after I've made my move, you could not make yours on your mind board (whereas, it's a mind chess you've always requested & started as quoted above).
Now the show is ON, but it seems you've gat no more move... Are you that intimidated to make a move ? Common! MAN-UP...
Rather, should I take your convo-passivity as a Checkmate ?
Re: The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Hello "The Truth Speaker", good morning from here! Just a gentle reminder; it's more than 12 hours after I've made my move, you could not make yours on your mind board (whereas, it's a mind chess you've always requested & started as quoted above).
Now the show is ON, but it seems you've gat no more move... Are you that intimidated to make a move ? Common! MAN-UP...
Rather, should I take your convo-passivity as a Checkmate ?

First, since you complained that I was playing with the white pieces and winning, I have relinquished the white pieces to you at my checkMate.

So now you have it and now you have made your own opening move in this fresh game.

However, you forgot something, I have a right to refuse to play with you and that is why I did not answer you, for chess is played by people of honour and integrity generally and you lack it.

I never play with scoundrels, frauds and cheats in anything whether chess, games, business or marriage.

So.i decline to play with you. Play by yourself or wait for another player.

Good morning!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Shall Not Live And Leave In Haste Running For Your Life / Christianity Is Not White Mans Religion & Black Man’s Roots Are In Not In Islam / Who Were Those Cain Was Referring To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.