Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

5ways To Be Fashionable - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5ways To Be Fashionable (1358 Views)

Reasons Why Teens Want To Be Fashionable! / The Sexiest Beach Wears - How To Be Fashionable To The Beach / How To Be Fashionable Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5ways To Be Fashionable by Houseofdadesmal(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2021
5 Easy Ways to Instantly Look More Fashionable.

As the saying goes “if you look good, then you feel good.” I think everyone wants to know how to dress fashionably but may fear they don’t have the means to do so. And this is not the case. Speaking personally, I’ve always found fashion to be a part of who I am ever since I can remember. Since I come from a very modest background, I learned early on that I could be creative by using the pieces at hand, modifying them and putting together new outfits. It’s not always about wearing the trendiest or priciest clothes.
To dress fashionably, all it takes are tiny tweaks to create a fresh, next-level look – one that most importantly helps underline your individuality and makes you feel good.

So here are 5ways to make your outfit instantly cooler:

#1: Mixed Prints
If you’re wondering how to dress fashionably, then the first thing you should know is when it comes to creating the boldest, most eye-catching outfits mixing prints is a must. Mastering the art of pairing patterns can sometimes be tricky and super intimidating. It may seem there are no rules, but you have to make sure that the prints harmonize well together. When this is done right, you will be sure to turn heads.

#2: Belt It.
It’s all about getting creative with your accessories. Belts are definitely a great way to change up an outfit and make it look fresh while adding an extra dimension to something that may have been considered dull or outdated. There are so many different ways to wear belts with an outfit. You can wear it with a flirty dress, an over-sized shirt or even over a masculine blazer to help create the illusion of an hourglass shape. I’ve been amazed by how many outfits I’ve been able to revamp just by adding a belt.

#3: Unusual Color Combination
Trying a new color combination can innovate a seemingly dull wardrobe and completely transform a look. It’s time to try an unusual color combination. Wear rust with teal or lavender with yellow. Go all out and choose weird, contrasting combinations and step up your creative game.

#4: Cool Shoes
One thing is for certain: you can never have enough shoes. With that being said, shoes that make a statement are the perfect way to upgrade your outfit. From cheeky and playful to sporty or modern, shoes can take your outfit from “good” to “knockout”.

#5: Put a Hat on It
Hats are another staple accessory. Aside from hiding a bad hair day or shielding yourself from the Sun, hats can totally change the game and completely transform your outfit from “basic” to instantly cooler. It’s all about having the confidence and attitude to pull off a hat.

Which one are you going to rock today or this week.

As for me......
The pic below say it all.
Mix prints all the way with a cool shoe.

5 Likes

Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by demyfinancialse: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Houseofdadesmal:
5 Easy Ways to Instantly Look More Fashionable.

As the saying goes “if you look good, then you feel good.” I think everyone wants to know how to dress fashionably but may fear they don’t have the means to do so. And this is not the case. Speaking personally, I’ve always found fashion to be a part of who I am ever since I can remember. Since I come from a very modest background, I learned early on that I could be creative by using the pieces at hand, modifying them and putting together new outfits. It’s not always about wearing the trendiest or priciest clothes.
To dress fashionably, all it takes are tiny tweaks to create a fresh, next-level look – one that most importantly helps underline your individuality and makes you feel good.

So here are 5ways to make your outfit instantly cooler:

#1: Mixed Prints
If you’re wondering how to dress fashionably, then the first thing you should know is when it comes to creating the boldest, most eye-catching outfits mixing prints is a must. Mastering the art of pairing patterns can sometimes be tricky and super intimidating. It may seem there are no rules, but you have to make sure that the prints harmonize well together. When this is done right, you will be sure to turn heads.

#2: Belt It.
It’s all about getting creative with your accessories. Belts are definitely a great way to change up an outfit and make it look fresh while adding an extra dimension to something that may have been considered dull or outdated. There are so many different ways to wear belts with an outfit. You can wear it with a flirty dress, an over-sized shirt or even over a masculine blazer to help create the illusion of an hourglass shape. I’ve been amazed by how many outfits I’ve been able to revamp just by adding a belt.

#3: Unusual Color Combination
Trying a new color combination can innovate a seemingly dull wardrobe and completely transform a look. It’s time to try an unusual color combination. Wear rust with teal or lavender with yellow. Go all out and choose weird, contrasting combinations and step up your creative game.

#4: Cool Shoes
One thing is for certain: you can never have enough shoes. With that being said, shoes that make a statement are the perfect way to upgrade your outfit. From cheeky and playful to sporty or modern, shoes can take your outfit from “good” to “knockout”.

#5: Put a Hat on It
Hats are another staple accessory. Aside from hiding a bad hair day or shielding yourself from the Sun, hats can totally change the game and completely transform your outfit from “basic” to instantly cooler. It’s all about having the confidence and attitude to pull off a hat.

Which one are you going to rock today or this week.

As for me......
The pic below say it all.
Mix prints all the way with a cool shoe.

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by Zatildafashion(f): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Beautiful dress. I love belts on my dress.
Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by VeeBeeCouture(f): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Valuable information! Thanks for sharing.
Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by WeAssistVirtual(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Its the unusual colour combination for me�
Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by FemmoraFabrics: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lovely!���
Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by BiddiesApparels: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mixed prints all the way!
Re: 5ways To Be Fashionable by BolennyClothing(f): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using Your Satin Bonnet Regularly / Perfectly Designed Good Quality Natives For Sale - #7000 Call 08023886174 / Advert Placement On Hair $ Beauty Magazine,hair Tv Show,bill Board Signs Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.