Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady (51122 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by MsFaith: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
How people find love easily baffles me.

Till date grin grin....... make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Freelane33(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
NA BABALAWO GO COLLECT THIS ONE
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
superCleanworks:

if a man's wife leaves today and he decides to marry a new wife tomorrow, all he needs to do is find an available woman and the rest will follow.
look at the woman he is about to marry, does she look like a small girl? she has been available and at her age all she needs is a man to just say WILL YOU MARRY ME? no much toasting involved. so basically, this arrangement could be something that happened just last 2 weeks and not while he was with his wife. single babes plenty.

Even if it happened while he was with his wife, married people need to understand that there are people eyeing your partner. They are married to you doesn’t mean they have suddenly become undesirable to everyone, such that you treat them anyhow. It doesn’t mean they are dating the other person either, but if you commot leg small, you’ll be replaced. No need for introduction as they already know themselves before and were probably respecting the “holy matrimony”.

Once the coast is clear, they step in like you were never there.

I wish him a happy married life. Good he went for a “mature” woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by superCleanworks(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
ExposingdMatrix:

Are u kidding me right now?? For a man who is expected to bare the expenses and ready to do so, how long should it take?? Inasmuch as we try to downplay it, there are lots of unmarried good and reasonable women all around the place so deciding to down with such a woman can be a matter of weeks or even days so whats ur point.. There are so many willing fishes in the river especially for men so change this mentality that the man may have been seeing this woman or cheating on his wife with her. It's possible they were just friends but does that stop him from marrying her of he wants to??

bros leave these people who have chosen to judge without being able to see farther than their nose.

lots of women fight over married men daily not to talk of an available single man. if the man chooses to marry another one right after this very leaves again, it will be sharp sharp except he does not want.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Verysmart101: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saintmary:

You are 100% correct.
Really!!! So d woman dating their pastor when she was still married commiting adultery is right baaa? Yeye gender you be
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Nnemuka(f): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
fear men...
Tufia
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by superCleanworks(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Even if it happened while he was with his wife, married people need to understand that there are people eyeing your partner. They are married to you doesn’t mean they have suddenly become undesirable to everyone, such that you treat them anybow. It doesn’t mean they are dating the either person either, but if you commot leg small, you’ll be replaced. No need for introduction as they already know themselves before and were probably respecting the “holy matrimony”.

Once the coast is clear, they step in like you were never there.

I wish him a happy married life. Good he went for a “mature” woman.

receive more blessings. your brain is working.
i wonder why people just choose to be so picky with the truth even when it waves at them. well, the truth is not for everyone.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by kingthreat(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
yomi007k:

Nonsense.

If the man is trying to revenge then he is just stupid. You don't revenge by acquiring another liability, you do that by being successful.

The wife accused him of not spending money in the home. He should go out , make plenty of money, spend it and smile for the camera.

All this low budget wedding no be the the thing joor.

You must be very low. So marrying a wife after a divorce is revenge?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Verysmart101: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Just two months? This shows that this man was cheating on his wife and maybe planning on marrying a second wife.

Moral lesson; Never trust these men.

Mumu girl u be.Where u expecting him to cry with his pillow when his ex wife remarried and move on with their pastor baaa? So she was right fornicating with their pastor while they were still married u didn't condemn it baaaa.Zombie u be really! No brake no jam no sense

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Smile4mee01: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
There will always be women.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by hansomb: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Counter Attack dey sweet wella

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by princewarri1985: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nice one, because no time to check time, happiness is free and peace of mind is priceless

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Samcent: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
alphaconde:
I can not marry twice under any circumstance

if the first one fail I rest

Our marriages will not fail by the Grace of God.

However, I don't understand the rush to remarry after a divorce.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by lexyclasy: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
So in between when this man wife friend/marry pastro, and now, e don shaply meet and marry too. Issorite
Seems you want the man to duel in pains, does it take long to find love, she is enjoying and you want the Man to mourn her departure,,,,,,women.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by ak22(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Just two months? This shows that this man was cheating on his wife and maybe planning on marrying a second wife.

Is that the reason her pastor have to marry her wife ?
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Kirkman: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
What the wussy should have done a long time ago instead of baying like a goat to the media and exposing his dirty laundry to the public..

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by yomi007k(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

And u believe the wife that he isn't doing fine financially? Use ur brain biko

Na u no get brain..u get evidence to him bank account?
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by yomi007k(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

Another simp

Yea. Like ur daddy. wink
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by yomi007k(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
spirul77:
na wa for you sha, did the person you quote tell you the man is revenging? The man has simply moved on, some men can't stay a month without woman so while waste time? Some people marry women they've not met In their lives once before, I can just go to my village today and ask for a wife and one week later I'm married, it's as simple as that and it happens, what would you now say of the woman that left the marriage to marry? And on being successful, except you are a kid you should understand that the word "succesful" is relative, how would you know someone you have not even met is not successful and please what is your definition of a man being successful? I know say na cheap attention you just dey find from the yeye op and other slayqueens here

I said "if"....that means a clause.

Read again for proper clarity.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by yomi007k(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
kingthreat:

You must be very low. So marrying a wife after a divorce is revenge?

You no get sense. Marriage must mean Ultimate Achievement to you.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Styluss: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Layormiii:
Lol 2 ge 4 niyen.
And there will always be that lady who is ready to push head inside no matter what
sad reality... Alot of women outhere ready to snatch what one dumbs
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Teejay13(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
No time. Soja go, soja come. within two months guy man dan hook up.

Some how fumny sha.

I sha trust my people here. them go sharperly sew the man size give am now now.

I so much like this platform because of the diverse opinion I get here.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Solofresh2: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
So in between when this man wife friend/marry pastro, and now, e don shaply meet and marry too. Issorite
Is he supposed to be waiting? Gone are the days..
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by emmnprince(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

According to Wonderful TV abi Wonder TV, the man has moved on with his life.

How do you know the man was cheating on his wife and has been nursing the thought to marry her Sarah, abi Saphiere? You're assuming things o! Better not to assume what you don't have full knowledge of.

I'd rather blame the World Bank Assembly pastor for taking possession of a married woman, and his estranged wife who sought solace in a so-called Pastor of WBA!

Moral: Never trust a pastor, men and women. In short, never trust anyone! Even sef, never trust yourself!
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by J2381: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bottom line. Never cry over any woman or man, in the end they ain't worth it. Your happiness comes first.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by IbileIfe: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerians are the funniest creatures on planet Earth.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by Oppavii(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

futureisgmail
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by timefarm(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Shut up your mouth there
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by timefarm(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Shut up your mouth there.
Jobless female.
Re: Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady by habiham: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
So u want the man to die of depression
FutureIsFemale:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.