Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Neighbor Is A Brostitute - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Neighbor Is A Brostitute (4146 Views)

My Neighbor's Experience With A Bike Man / Strange Animal Inside My Neighbor Kitchen( Picture Attached) / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by chiamaka16(f): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
This my brostitute neighbor haff decided to be my alarm clock today...

Like what's all this noise and quarrel nah�
It's like they paused the quarrel only to continue this early morning.

Omo e be like say e enter proper fighting.... I was hearing sounds of slaps and kicks...

What's my own sef...
Na boyfriend I no get... I no kiii person.
People wey get still dey receive punching devotion faa. ���

Eheee Amaka I heard him from the kitchen...

Please be honest with me as he was panting and angry too....

Calm down fess.... Na play fight abi Na real gbas gbos una exchange this morning?

Amaka this girl want to send me back to my village....
You see eeeh she came for the weekend, and because of seat at home she stayed till Monday...

Considering the fact that she is on holiday too I begged her to stay till Thursday.

Is it the holiday abi the weather for two, sorry tea

Cos I dey hear meow sound since she came. She be pussy cat? ���

Amaka please I'm serious here.... This girl is a winch...

I gave her 10k yesterday as per thank you for coming... She said its too small. That she was expecting at least 30k.
That she has budget.

She even calculated it according to the days she spent... We argued yesterday and I added 5k extra making it 15k.
She still disagreed....

How much is my salary kwanu?
Even if na akwuna I carry I no go pay this much.

Are you comparing her to akwuna I asked....
Thunder fire you dia she thundered from inside...

You must give me that money useless boy.. She continued.

Since you are living extravagant life you should also have extra means of income... I advised

Amaka I can't quit my job because of a woman or stress myself just to please her...

Calm down you do not need to stress yourself. Infact na side hustle sure pass oooo

You can comfortably work from anywhere, anytime and get your message buzzling credit alert... ����

I can work anytime?
Yes but not while fighting your girlfriend...���

You can work comfortably as a freelancer or as a contract freelancer to companies and industries....

How?
Contact www.facebook.com/GoldenGraphicsGlobal.3g and the rest is history... They do not only train you on branding and graphics design but also on the business of design via their school of design from professionals who knows their onions on the business of designs....
Their enrolment portal is currently open for both online and offline class. And good news is that they are offering a 50% discount from the original price.... ���

Amaka but.....
I'm already running late I replied....

Okay nah I'm really interested not because of this fool in my house ooo. This relationship Don end shaa...
I need other means of income my salary is barely enough.

Till you come back nah... He concluded

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by BornorBang: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
you try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by finalboss(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Are you for real right now ? undecided this dosent make any sense

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
LoL, first lemme say thank you.
Today, I was discussing with my Father, that I want my younger sister to learn graphic design before getting admitted to uni.

You see, I don't like visiting all these nonsense thread with stupid headline, my mind said make I click and it has landed me to what I'm looking for.

LoL grin grin I will give u a call

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by nairalander2020(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Confusion is a nigerian

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by puppie017: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your format ehn Choke me

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by Richy4(m): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2021

Nice advert... Extra original and funny too cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by EmmySparky(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2021
You are very clever I give you that...nice one..

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is A Brostitute by Phiniter(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
kpo Nigeria we have

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bullies At Kings College Lagos, Posted By Yeni Kuti / 2007 Post Ume Screening Test ( Get Update Here ) / Oou Admission's List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.