Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) (3712 Views)

Who Sells The Best Pizza In Lagos? / 5 Gourmet Pizza Spots In Lagos / Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) by liliandrew: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
As a Pizza Monger, I have tasted virtually all Pizzas in Nigeria and I can say that they were really good but there is one Pizza that is too good , that kind of good where your stomach says bursting but your taste buds demand indulgence. Don’t worry I will give you the name and location, but then let me take you through some Pizza stores, good Pizza stores particularly in Abuja, not that you can’t get good Pizza in Lagos or other places, but Abuja Pizza is so delicious.

There are so many stores but I will just pick the best Five Pizza Stores;

1 Dominos Pizza Wuse- Dominos is another good spot, they have made the name, but the only thing I
enjoy about their Pizza is the constant Promo (which sometimes is not feasible), generally I don’t like
their dough at all down to their toppings, I don’t know if there’s a general confusion in the
measurement of the toppings they dish out on the dough. Truthfully, Dominos are popular because of
their constant Promo and the name they have made, that is why I just included them in my BEST FIVE. The store I like is at Wuse Zone 5, Abuja

2 Galaxy Pizza Wuse- This is another great Spot for Pizza, what I love most about this Pizza store is the
Firewood Oven taste of their Pizza, it tastes different. They are located at 2 Atakampi street, Off
Ademola Adetokunbo crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

3 Figaros Pizza- Is a good Pizza Spot, atleast the pizza crust is not like Dominos where you get super thin when you ask for thin crust, though most times they give you the bad feel of “what I ordered versus what I got”. But I still like their Pizza, they are better than some “kpof Kpof” Pizza stores in Abuja. The Ruby Center, 762 Aminu Kano Cres, Wuse 2 904101, Abuja

4 Gourmet Pizza- they should change their name to Gourmet Vegie Pizza. Gourmet has different types of Pizza in their menu, but the only Pizza they are good at is their Vegie Pizza. But they are still better than most Pizza stores in Nigeria. Atleast they are in my best FIVE. They are located at 20 Thaba Tseka Street Wuse 2, Abuja.

5 Romeo’s Pizza- This Pizza store, hmmm!, New but amazing in the industry and I hope they keep up with the good work. Their Pizza is what I Initially said is too good, the kind of good where your stomach says bursting but your taste buds demand indulgence. Their Pizza is mouth-watering, is it the cheese on the Pizza? If you are a cheese monger then I am sure you will finish your money in this store, because their cheese is so creamy, like that type that of cheese that draws..I am sure my Cheese lovers can understand. The pie is by far the best tasting pizza I have ever had. The slices are large, greasy, and thin. I must say they have a Pro that is behind such a great recipe.. They are located at No 11 Bunkon Crescent, beside Easybite, 3rd Avenue Gwarimpa, Abuja.

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) by Cornelbasil: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wahala for Dominos Pizza... They don dey cast small small

1 Like

Re: Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) by liliandrew: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cornelbasil:
Wahala for Dominos Pizza... They don dey cast small small

they should just go back to the Dominos we use to know grin
Re: Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) by Cornelbasil: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
liliandrew:

they should just go back to the Dominos we use to know grin

Hmmm they still have time to fix it though.. I am not a fan of Pizza, but those nice Pizzas will always tempt you to keep buying it. But I always jump that temptation because of Fat. Nigerians like to copy Oyibo people but at the end of the day they will end up spoiling it themselves.
Nigerians can never be perfect in anything, especially when it comes to copying continental meals
Re: Best Pizza Spots In Abuja (my Opinion) by liliandrew: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cornelbasil:

Hmmm they still have time to fix it though.. I am not a fan of Pizza, but those nice Pizzas will always tempt you to keep buying it. But I always jump that temptation because of Fat. Nigerians like to copy Oyibo people but at the end of the day they will end up spoiling it themselves.
Nigerians can never be perfect in anything, especially when it comes to copying continental meals

Mmm not completely true, there are some things they are Good at..this last store that made this Pizza I keep dreaming of grin, are they not in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ijeomas Seafood - Big Bush Snails From Akwa Ibom With Other Seafoods / Moringa Oleifera -food Supplement With Many Healing Power / Please Advice On How To Make Soup Less Salty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.