Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga (40391 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by OssyMalik: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
A businessman has offered to give N5 million naira to the boyfriend of Big Brother Naija housemate Nini to leave her for Saga.

The man simply known as Oku made the offer after Nini secretly left the house as part of a secret task.

Her disappearance was a source of heartache to Saga who had professed his feelings for her even though she stated countless time that she has a relationship outside the house.
Saga went into a sad and gloomy state and broke down in tears on Wednesday when he could not find Nini.

Speaking in reaction to the development, Oku said he will send 5 million naira to Nini’s boyfriend’s account for him to let her be with Saga.

According to him, he does not want Saga to have a mental breakdown when Nini goes back to her boyfriend after the show.

https://www.correctng.com/businessman-offers-n5million-to-ninis-boyfriend-to-allow-her-be-with-saga/?fbclid=IwAR3S_gu8C7M47xsDIt22hHJuED3wsupwWl2YS0ddQCQt8T3lkSvX55jYKHk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by OssyMalik: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Make I look for trouble o!!

How many Nairaland boyfriends will gladly sell their love? Dem plenty

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Oluku

5 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Kamezy(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2021
I don't even believed that there is a boyfriend at first. kiss

40 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
The world's mumu is becoming extraordinary everyday, all because of 40 sec attention.

People are ready these days to spend any amount on rubbish and stupidity when many people roam the street jobless with no money to feed.

To even imagine many people watching this useless show don't have much in their pockets, but this N5million isn't going to the pocket of any of this poor BBN fans. But then poor people nowadays don't deserve mercy.

You see someone with no money but if he gets small change will sub 100mb, only to come online to argue all day about Pessi and Penaldo who earn millions a week.
These celebs, shows wont even do just N5000 giveaway to these their stupid fans.

The rich guys don't have time to argue online about themselves, they're busy making more money but you see these poor roaches calling themselves football fans, bbn fans etc wasting away in poverty.

Anyways, since many are happy being poor and continue to labour to remain poor everyday, why should I be stressing myself.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Ahmed0336(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
OssyMalik:

Consider me to be number one grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by sammybest889(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg hu de talk
U b obi Cubana. No!!!
U b dangote. No!!
U b otedola. No!!
U b mike adenuga. No!!
U b jowizaza. No!!
U b ochachu. No !!
U b e money. Noooooooo

If u not 1 among d name I just mentioned oga take ur 5m 2 d pit of hell (u no get money u want impress helloooooo no dorime 4 u)

16 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Oyiboman69: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Over sabi....

6 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by youngreezy(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
5million?for toto wey the boyfriend don pound till e loose shape....mtcheew if i be the boyfriend i go collect the money,den dash nini to saga

24 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2021

5million is too small in this present Buhari dispensation, please make it 50million angry

12 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by observer88: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Misplaced priority!

Who's even sure there's a boyfriend anywhere? Who knows if the lady in question hasn't only been using that claim to up her value?

And who's the mumu boy that thinks he can't do without a girl he only met a few weeks ago?

OR is it the mumu pipu who do not know that this could be a ploy by the smart guy to create a likeable persona like the Ozo of the last edition?

Please, how do I get in contact with the said businessman, so I could claim to be this imaginary boyfriend who's become so popular in spite of his anonymity?

4 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Xscape047: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Clouting things...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by donestk(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don gerrit shocked
---
errands.ng® - Nigeria’s largest online marketplace to get things done quickly. Post errands, receive offers from people and award the task to someone. Learn more: https://errands.ng
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Mokason288(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by googlepikins: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anything just to trend, Clout chasers.

7 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Naija na cruise...just negodu the useless way this woman want to show us that she had arrive. ..why not do give away for your community people...guess she is chasing clout
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Sonnobax15(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Person like myself wey dey hustle my assss out just to get like 500k wey I go take re-start my bakery wey don shut down,these kind business men no fit locate us sad

Na wa oh..

10 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Topmaike007(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
See wahala
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
.....only if that were true
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
#5m
Does he know the boyfriend's worth?

If Saga wan die on top another person's gf, let him die nah. undecided

Ozo sef is finding Saga's confusion so confusing,,,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by ecolime(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Businessman... What is his line of trade?

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hahahahahah the guy looks hungry
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by BOOZELEE: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
A hardcore fool to de marrow

So he feels nini will agree

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Vinnie2000(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm,
Captain Save a Nigga.. cheesy

Saga will be so Overwhelmed Hearing this News!! He will Throw Backie!! kiss

On a Serious note,
After all the Lovey Lovey Nini has done with Saga, she wants to Say she has NO feelings for Him?
Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by simhosting: 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by Ruggedniggaone: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Weyrey money miss road businessman

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by osomop: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
The winner and losers of this SAGA & NINI's saga

WINNERS
-Saga(polularity will increase)
-Nini(same as above)
-Nairaland (more Traffic, more money)
-Bloggers(same as above)
-BBnaija(the failed season will salvage some ratings with more talking points)
-BBnaija Sponsors(More exposure)

In fact everyone wins except..

LOSERS
Those of una who are obsessed with this show, waste Data, Valuable time, resources..
If you check this year's BBnaija thread, it has thousands of pages. Yet a beneficial thread will not receive such attention. That is why your life become average and get old with nothing to show for it. Also the reason the idiotic mods will keep pushing nonsensical thread to the fp, cos all they want is traffic

Do you know?
It takes putting in 1 to 2 hrs everyday for 6 straight months to learn a skill that will change your life for good

2 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by pennywys(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
OssyMalik:

I will market her with immediate effect
5M is such a huge money

4 Likes

Re: Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga by gbolswag(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
useless business man.....some of his family members are suffering and he won't help them

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.