Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Need A Business Makeover.... �� - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Business Makeover.... �� (3009 Views)

Flyer Design For Uniktouch Makeover / Remote Graphic Designer Needed For A Business Media Startup / In Need Of A Graphic Designer For A Business Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Makeover.... �� by chiamaka16(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Countless times i have received messages from potential clients seeking for branding...

Handful of them doesn't really understand it fully but are sure it will boost their business.

They are not wrong.

What then is BRANDING?
Branding is the promotion of a particular product or company by means of advertising and distinctive design.

Which is why the pattern used in Branding MTN wasn't used in Shoprite....

Both the color,logo,typography are all different...

Each company, industry, and business has its blueprint and what stands them out...

And this will come to light through branding and their method of operation.

Roban stores and Shoprite are all shopping malls, are their branding the same

And this boils down to your BRAND IDENTITIES.

Brand identities require for a perfume company will differ for a restaurant business.
Note: Look at the pictures below ��

Stop accepting same designs or asking for one. I mean stop telling a designer you want something exactly like that of Mr A it no more BRANDING..

It may be the same business, you both are different and unique on your own.

Once you are ready to carve a niche for yourself in the business world ensure to work with a brand strategist and a designer that will carry you along.....

It's not a one man thing. You must be involved.

Do not forget branding gives you a recognition, a niche and an exposure.

If the crafts, image and texts doesn't represent what your business stands for REJECT IT.

BRANDING is not for a particular type of business.
Branding is for all Businesses....

Your branding project is safe with
www.facebook.com/GoldenGraphicsGlobal.3g

(1) (Reply)

My Rollup Banner Design For Novateur / This Are Some Of My Photoshop Work. Post Yours Here Too For Us To See / Become A Photoshop Blackbelt Fast (PICTURES INSIDE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.