Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked (58832 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by saphiere(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked The Audio Which Has Her Voice Begging Kpokpogri

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared the chats she had with her ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri to refute the claim that he 'Kpokpogri', ended the relation and that Tonto was the one who leaked the voice note.

The chats which was shared on her IG was accompanied with a post which reads:

'I am a very truthful person.
I have not a bone of lie in me..
I tried so hard to ignore all these
You can’t ridicule me with the story that you broke off this relationship and then I leaked a voice note that would affect me too..
You can’t also use my past to Hurt me either…
A relationship ended privately, you shld have left it in peace that way…
Rather you went ahead with your blackmail threats and actually carried your threat out..
You begged me to publicly come out and defend you in this and I didn’t, is that my crime??
How cld I support you with such a demeaning leaked Voice note!!!
So far you have been the salty one and I have folded my hands to watch…
I would love to respect you
But you would need to give me the opportunity to do so.
Respect is earned!!

#THIS WILL BE MY LAST PUBLIC STATEMENT ON THIS."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKxXksIWuP/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by saphiere(f): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by ERockson: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
This lady should give dating a break

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
you walk down the street, see a hole, jump into it, then blame the hole for being in your path....lol!

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
. So far you have been the salty one and I have folded my hands to watch

As if she get any other option cheesy
Talk anyhow and see your nudes everywhere grin

Tonto met her match in Kpokpogiri.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by ceejay10(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kpokpogirigiri the gbola sharer. Wehdonesir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bad guy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by daddytime(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
So, Tonto, you mean it was true when you said Churchill was a 40 seconder?

I am a truthful person indeed...

Abeg make you and kpokpogarri allow us see better news read abeg

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Foodqueen(f): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Confusion everywhere.

Blocking and unblocking his contact.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by pepperdemzombie: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice drama anyway.
Some idiots will still mention Churchill's name as if he is responsible for their misfortune.
Chat wen no get profile pictures, dat one na chat?
Preeq beggar, your shame just start.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by pepperdemzombie: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
daddytime:
So, Tonto, you mean it was true when you said Churchill was a 40 seconder?

I am a truthful person indeed...

Abeg make you and kpokpogarri allow us see better news read abeg
Did she lie or tell the truth that she stole cars from Churchill and Kpokpo?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by pepperdemzombie: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
A White man walked into a London restaurant and discovered everyone was White with the exception of a Black African man sitting at a corner.
He decided to spite him by ordering for free food continually for everyone except the Black man and paid the bills. The Black man only said "Thank you sir" every time after the white man paid.
The White man emptied his credit card and even bought on credit just to spite the Black man but he only said "Thank you sir".
The White man got annoyed and called the waiter.
White man : What's wrong with that Black African man, I bought food for everyone but bought him NOTHING just to spite him, but he continued saying "Thank you sir". Is he mad?
Waiter: No sir, he is not mad, but only thanking you for your spending. HE IS THE OWNER OF THE RESTAURANT!

Hahaha!
May God let all those who want to spite us, make costly mistakes that will put them to shame while we laugh at last!

273 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by xpressionx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by MufasaLion: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Two toxic creatures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by rayvelez(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Two psycho

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Brandonx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tonto obviously met her match.
If they both have any shame left they should grow tf up and settle their differences amicably and off social media.

But what do I know Tonto has always proved beyond reasonable doubt to be a very shameless lady so it seem this Kpokpo guy came fully prepared.

45 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Saskay44: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Waytin day worry all this 1
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by money121(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Sundaypaul12345: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Amajerry83(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
This guy really fit Tonto. Even Tonto sef tire because the guy's not relenting. Immediately Tonto drop something him go release him own back to back.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Kestolove(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Toto decay abeg leave us alone abeg, ur drama don tire us

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by JovialJune(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Toh, we have seen it ma, you can now move on from Kpokpo so that we can have our peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by walozanga(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Madam zukwanu ike

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Sonnobax15(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
Oga kpokpogarri wor dey make peace shocked

Rubbish undecided

No sensible man will ever behave the way this man did.....

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Vinnie2000(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
This Demented, Foolish Tonto Dike!
trying to Curry Favour/Pity from members of d Feminists Coven.. sad

Worst of it, Dragging my Delsu, Abraka Babe, Jane Mena into her Foolishness! angry

It will NOT be well with her and her Supporters, Till dey Get Sense! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by osomop: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Slizzords: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
A White man walked into a London restaurant and discovered everyone was White with the exception of a Black African man sitting at a corner.
He decided to spite him by ordering for free food for everyone except the Black man and paid the bills. The Black man only said "Thank you sir" after the white man paid.
The White man emptied his credit card and even bought on credit just to spite the Black man but he only said "Thank you sir".
The White man got annoyed and called the waiter.
White man : What's wrong with that Black African man, I bought food for everyone but bought him NOTHING just to spite him, but he continued saying "Thank you sir". Is he mad?
Waiter: No sir, he is only thanking you for your spending. HE IS THE OWNER OF THE RESTAURANT!

Hahaha!
May God let all those who want to spite us, make costly mistakes that will put them to shame while we laugh at last!
Very funny grin grin drew a good laugh outta me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by ArewaNightmare: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by sanity12(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Can we have another News Please, This is getting tiring, D world does not revolve around these two

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked by Jerryherd: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seasonal film

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.