Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt (56771 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by NaijaCover(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Update From . COM

A deeper Life Church member, Awoh Liberty, was dragged after he went about posting a photo of a female Corps member wearing a skirt instead of the trousers stipulated and issued by the NYSC, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Photo which he posted on various Christian Facebook groups on Sunday, reads: No to Lucifer's Perception. No to Satan'd Deception. We the female say no no no to trouser."

The post generated varying reactions on the groups with few in support while many argued that it's not possible to engage in physical activities in orientation camps while wearing trousers.

One Emmanuel Emeng described the post as "Phariseeic in behaviour with a tint of fanatism"

"This uniform is an occupational clothing na, all things are lawful but not all are expedient na. Wear the trouser, you never commit sin. Dont be like the unbelievers who are not enlightened"

Toochukwu Ben Anefo, wrote: Dear poster I put it to you that you are using the time you would have used to preach salvation, the love of Christ, righteousness to advertise frivolities. Wearing trousers or skirt is not the way to eternity with God. Only Jesus. Preach him alone and allow the Holy spirit to do his work. Shalom."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Flexherbal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Give to caesar what is Caesar's and to God what belongs to God.

...Last as long as you like.
Do not allow what has a solution be a problem to you. 100% Natural Herbs for erectile/sperm issues : https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

44 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Davash222(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's not by force to serve. If you're not comfortable with the khaki trouser, don't serve!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by NaijaCover(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Aidejay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Leave it to deeper life members to convert a piece of clothing into lucifer perception and satan deception.
What will they now say about lingerie, bikini, strapless bra and the rest. Those ones go be hell fire perception and leviathan deception.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Aidejay(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yeso! They should start wearing skirt, e go make d offing of pant very easy. Nothing wey I hate pass trouser when it comes to matters of accessing the honeypot.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Davash222(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
Leave it to deeper life members to convert a piece of clothing into lucifer perception and satan deception.
What will they now say about lingerie, bikini, strapless bra and the rest. Those ones go be hell fire perception and leviathan deception.
Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

The joke is on their members.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Aidejay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo. The joke is on their members.
this one is not lucifer perception and satanic deception na. grin
Baba dey cruise! grin MoG dey cruise members dey collect lucifer perception and satanic deception.

49 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by xpressionx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arrant nonsense! That's a stain on the flag!
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

grin grin grin

Well, Kumuyi deserves to enjoy life and confortability, but they shouldn't disrespect the country by devising a way to include religion in a wrongful way.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

― Desmond Tutu

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by elonmuskbaby: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rebellion to constituted authorities especially when it has not negated the commandments of God is as greivious as the sin of witchcraft

There are some people who didn't fix their hair,nails and wore Mary amaka skirt throughout their lifetime and still in hell

Its not by works of righteousness.if it is by works of righteousness,no nigerian is qualified to talk /pray to God.

You don't wear trousers but Na you dey thief government money,you no dey wear lipstick but you're quick to slander, Judge,bear false witness, defraud other people,lust after another person's husband in your heart and engage in child labour, you're deceiving yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Sonnobax15(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nothing dey there abeg undecided

Guyman wey sharp go easily shift that khaki go one corner,then run small quickie untop am undecided

Holy than thou type of banny for day time, but a bad b*tch at night.

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:
It's not by force to serve. If you're not comfortable with the khaki trouser, don't serve!

rubbish talk. muslims can wear hijab in camp and its okay but deeper life people cannot wear skirt. hypocrisy...

27 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by osomop: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
MD oh
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Her choice, her business.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by anochuko01(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Senseless things
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kestolove(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Life is dip with deeper life
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Righteousness2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
PRAISE GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by anochuko01(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:

rubbish talk. muslims can wear hijab in camp and its okay but deeper life people cannot wear skirt. hypocrisy...

Don't be dumb.
You can't compare hijab to skirt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Amspecial: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by almarthins(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

Probably a hired nimo

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by purpinkx(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
I still remember my Deeper Life gf that year, always hōrny*.

She loved that I didn't go to church and no one could force me to.

Looking back now, I guess she just wanted to rebel but was too scared to go all the way.

God bless her wherever she is.

*Nairaland get mind turn hōrny to hot, I resemble thermometer? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Omicron007: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked

Trousers wey corpers don dey wear since 1974, e reach Deeper Life people turn, dem wan turn am to long skirt.

All these coverings being enforced by some religious bodies don't work.

You see all those Northern muslims that cover their body with long Hijab from head to toe, some of them are bleep experts.

That is how I cornered one Khadijat in Kano some years ago. She is a Fulani girl with a very tiny waist and flat tummy and believe me, she was sexy as fvck. But she was hiding inside her long hijab. I sighted her based on my experience with Vaginal people.

The day she visited me, she wore that long hijab when she came. She didn't wear anything under. Not even pants. Immediately I locked the door. She pulled the hijab and threw it on the floor.

These Fulani muslims are not interested in giving and receiving head. She just lay on the bed begging me to do the needful. Yours truly did not dissapoint.

I bleeped the heavens outta her and deposited my seeds which would never germinate deep inside her.

So forget the trouser or skirt thing, who wan bleep go bleep.

9 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Truthissupreme: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
What ever makes her happy

anochuko01:

Don't be dumb.
You can't compare hijab to skirt.
There are northern Muslims that wear full burqa which is worse than skirt khaki

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Ancecoker(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Xscape047: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.