Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? (4424 Views)

Living With An Annoying Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Henotron(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think it's time for us as a people to come together to LIGHT-UP a Candle of LOVE where ever we are, cause if we do the cities will be LIT reducing the level of POVERTY and ANGER.

PLEASE FOLLOW US:
Facebook: WHAT I'M SAY'N
Instagram: @whatiamsaying_cmn
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/whatiamsayingcmn
Youtube: https:///2ZjwT36

#WHATIMSAYIN
#MCN
#POINTSMANPRODUCTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xo3_piwIB4

Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
a candle of love wont feed hungry people
a candle of love wont stop crimes from happening
a candle of love wont give jobs to jobless people
a candle of love wont put a roof over the head of homeless people

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Henotron(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
the little you share with a neighbor in need could light up the day, a candle of love can go a long way, its simple but complex to handle, remember for it is written "Love your neighbor a thy self" so difficult because the devil has successfully cried into the minds of some people that the only thing they want to do is get the wealth of this world but they forget that it's also written "What shall it profit a man if he gain the world and losses his soul? LET LOVE LEAD..

MrBrownJay1:
a candle of love wont feed hungry people
a candle of love wont stop crimes from happening
a candle of love wont give jobs to jobless people
a candle of love wont put a roof over the head of homeless people
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Henotron:
the little you share with a neighbor in need could light up the day, a candle of love can go a long way, its simple but complex to handle, remember for it is written "Love your neighbor a thy self" so difficult because the devil has successfully cried into the minds of some people that the only thing they want to do is get the wealth of this world but they forget that it's also written "What shall it profit a man if he gain the world and losses his soul? LET LOVE LEAD..

remember the below rule of life...

Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Henotron:
the little you share with a neighbor in need could light up the day, a candle of love can go a long way, its simple but complex to handle, remember for it is written "Love your neighbor a thy self" [b]so difficult because the devil has successfully cried into the minds of some people [/b]that the only thing they want to do is get the wealth of this world but they forget that it's also written "What shall it profit a man if he gain the world and losses his soul? LET LOVE LEAD..
Are you saying here that by literally lighting what you call a candle of love, I have helped my neighbor? undecided

You blame the devil but Jesus Christ blamed men for their wickedness against their fellow men, so who do we believe - Jesus or you? undecided
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Henotron(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
you help a neighbor once and are telling me now that no body has ever help you in this life? please my friend, what ever good deeds you have done in secret will be rewarded. trust me

Kobojunkie:
Are you saying here that by literally lighting what you call a candle of love, I have helped my neighbor? undecided

You blame the devil but Jesus Christ blamed men for their wickedness against their fellow men, so who do we believe - Jesus or you? undecided
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Henotron:
you help a neighbor once and are telling me now that no body has ever help you in this life? please my friend, what ever good deeds you have done in secret will be rewarded. trust me
What exactly are you preaching here? Who rewards those who help their neighbors? undecided
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Henotron(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
God almighty.
wink
Kobojunkie:
What exactly are you preaching here? Who rewards those who help their neighbors? undecided
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Henotron:
God almighty wink
God Almighty rewards anyone who does what you claim? Where did this God Almighty say this? undecided
Re: Do You Really Need So Much To Help Your NEIGHBOUR? by Henotron(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Luck 6:38 (KJV)

Kobojunkie:
God Almighty rewards anyone who does what you claim? Where did this God Almighty say this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming White People / Holi-yoruba Tattoos (not Safe For Work) / Yoruba Dialects And Their Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.