Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hello House,i Need Your Help On Something Very Urgent. I Studied Microbiology An - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hello House,i Need Your Help On Something Very Urgent. I Studied Microbiology An (875 Views)

Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello House,i Need Your Help On Something Very Urgent. I Studied Microbiology An by Ogunrinolaadura: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello House

I studied Microbiology and now I am planning of changing the course to Food Science and Technology in my Masters degree,I don't know if I can easily do that and get a job with it?

Your honest reply is needed
Re: Hello House,i Need Your Help On Something Very Urgent. I Studied Microbiology An by Enskynelson(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
If it's for the job you want to switch from MCB to FST, think again. They are very few jobs available right now in the country. I have people who studied FST and have not had any job over the years. This doesn't mean yours may be like that. I am saying this so u can have more reasons you want to change to FST than just for the job opportunities. You can consider M.Sc. Public Health if you really want to change from MCB. M.Sc. Medical Microbiology is also great. No matter what you do, know that it's not easy no matter what you study. Even the Medical Doctors in Nigeria and not finding it easy. Stay strong and stay self-motivated always. All the best.
Re: Hello House,i Need Your Help On Something Very Urgent. I Studied Microbiology An by CandyOps(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
I was about to say Public Health but someone already has.

Second thought, forget Masters, start an ecommerce store or business after school (e-commerce because it's cheap and extremely profitable), save up money, japa go Yankee on scholarship program for your Masters.

Anything apart from this na on your own. But why u go even reason FST in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Do My It / What Do You Seek-a Job Or A Career / Information On Entry Level Pay Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.