Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Businesses You Can Start With #5k As A Nigerian Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses You Can Start With #5k As A Nigerian Student (452 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Start With #5k As A Nigerian Student by Gagati58: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Most times Students see being broke as part of being in school. But it is not the truth especially if you are in the University.

As a student in Nigeria, you can also support yourself and even others while schooling.

There are very Lucrative part-time Business you can be doing in school that will be fetching you cool money. Though it might not make you a millionaire while in school, but good to be done.

Most of the business am talking about will not cost you more than #5k to start.

You might be wondering how is that possible, I will advise you to go through this article by successful Student. Use the link below

https://www.schoolswithscholarships.com/a-student-in-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Change Btc To Cedis Cash In Accra, Ghana / Stanbicibtc Bank Refuse To Close My Account. / Join My WhatsApp Group, Let's Make Money Sharp ����.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.