Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Checking Authenticity Of A Form From A Bank - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checking Authenticity Of A Form From A Bank (478 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / What Are The Contents Of The Referee Form From UI PG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checking Authenticity Of A Form From A Bank by rashmanny(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello Nlanders. I may be wrong on which section to post this but all I want is bankers here to educate me on the authenticity of this form/file/document (attached) I received from my banking institute. The story behind this goes thus; a week ago, I did an online transaction (a few thousands naira). I was debited but the receiver was not credited. I made a complain using the customer care mail and after days of messaging and getting excuses for not finding a solution, I got this form today (note that I got a response only from the mail, phone calls and complains in the banking hall has not provide any form of assistance. Only the mail has been responsive). Asking for my banking details and bvn, which I believe the bank already has seems odd to me. I need few help or clarification on this. Should I go ahead to sign it or just ignore it.
Thanks for your help and response

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Reveals Letter His Mom Wrote To His Dad Way Back 1993 / 15 Best 6 Months Certificate Courses In Canada 2021 / Unilorin School Fees For The New And Returning For 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.