Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student (3332 Views)

Lassa Fever Kills AAUA Student, Another Shot Dead By Cultists / Student Of AAUA Said She Stands With The Increment Of Tuition Fee The Reasoning / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by BornorBang: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Update from

A Boerboel breed dog named Charlie has been arrested by Police officers in Ondo state for attacking a Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Student, Siggy reports.

The dog was said to have bitten the yet-to-be-identified student on his p*nis at one of the students’ hostels.

Following the attack, the victim was rushed to the hospital where doctors are said to be battling to help him. The police were later called in to arrest Charlie who has been taken into custody.

Wahala no too much? grin

https:///police-arrest-dog-for-biting-penis-of-aaua-student/

Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by BornorBang: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
chaiii
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Totilopussylick(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin Charli chaplain have bitten more than e can chew smiley

But is it that the guy no wear trouser when the Charli attacked him

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by TarOrfeeek: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
AAUA students are foolish.

That dog should be clubbed and burnt to ashes.

You're a dog does not mean you'll come and be causing unnecessary damage to human beings.

Nigeria where we've not handled malaria and typhoid properly, do we have a surgical team that can fix that boy in time.

Foolish, stupid and unworthy of living dog.
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Idiotmod: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Security arrested security grin grin.

But wait shey na the student trespass or the dog come out from compound to come attack am. Cos this dog no look like (Ekuke)

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by end1999constitu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
They've to sue Mr dog for tooth malhandling and murder attempt
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
How come?

Was he trying to get a hm... lipsrsealed from the dog?

Na wa o.
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by MikeMicheal(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
ok
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by decrownprince(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
I need to hear the full gist. How e take happen? If i be the owner of the dog, i will just deny the dog like how Peter deny Jesus Christ. As country hard where i want see money for treatment and bail.
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Blake755: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
The dog deserves jail e wan make my guy unhappy forever angry
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by zealousayo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's tragic, but also funny at the same time.
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Duchessree(f): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
D grin grin chia , this is so funny , charlie is a very very bad dog o grin .. I can't just stop laughing grin grin .. What if the dog bite police when they get to the station grin grin.

Its #freecharley and justice for cha cha for me grin grin grin grin

I hope the boy gets better o
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by ClassicMan202(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na wa o

Make una give us full gist abeg
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Charmingrascal(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
I train dogs but the irony is that if you have a dog in your house you have to assure me that you have caged your dog before I come visiting.
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's actually the guys scrotum.... They come bandage am, the guy prick con dey somehow.... I wish him quick recovery oooo
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Charmingrascal(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
grin Charli chaplain have bitten more than e can chew smiley

But is it that the guy no wear trouser when the Charli attacked him

True life example of "bitten more than you can chew" grin
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Admiral49(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by mytime24(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
They shld send d dog to calabar Stomach prison
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by akezn: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
#FreeChaCha
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by puppie017: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
FROM THE DOG STATEMENT
I wan give am mouth action
But KO gbara duro
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by MVLOX(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Make we just run take do suya Na .... Who's with me ....
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by CampussNews: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2021
puppie017:
FROM THE DOG STATEMENT
I wan give am Mouth Gig
But KO gbara duro

You name first be puppie... Charlie fit be your distant uncle las las
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by iamyemiakins(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2021
People should fvcking cage their fvcking dogs, I dislike dogs roaming about the street carelessly angry
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Imustnottalk: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Wahala no dey finish they say
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by puppie017: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021
CampussNews:

You name first be puppie... Charlie fit be your distant uncle las las
Justice for Charlie He has not been fed since yesterday
Re: Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student by Rursh(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate!

How the dog go write statement like this?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - ASUU Threathen To Close Down Unilorin / (rufus Giwa Poly Owo Utme Screening Date) / 2015/2016 Admission Process Into Regional Maritime University Ghana Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.