Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) (80715 Views)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by philanj(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
philanj:

This is not luck but the hand of God upon the house of a committed tither. Malacai 3:10-11. In Vs 11 I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field. SAYS THE LORD OF HOST.
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5EquroM4aw

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16229283/worlds-luckiest-house-stands-alone-surviving-la-palma-volcano/amp/
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by victorazy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
go and shit n sleep.

Go and hug transformer grin
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by akimoriyomi(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
When thingsnlikends happen, people keep saying it's a sign of end time. People have Neen seeing sign of end time many centuries ago. So just keep your sign to yourself please.
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

The Wrath of GOD is Seriously testing the Mic on this Generation.
All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on an Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Jane345(f): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2021
MrReeseG:

Interested
wasaap me
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by Stanchem029: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Raxex:
Miracle indeed. But I hope they don't live there cos anything can still happen at anytime. It's not safe out there.

IF YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN WITHIN 24HOURS, I'M STARTING UP A LOAN SHARK SERVICES. LOAN AMOUNT OF 50K- 1MILLION NAIRA AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PURPOSE. REPAYMENT DURATION OF UP TO 6MONTHS WITH 3% MONTHLY INTEREST RATE. NO FEE REQUIRED. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP IF INTERESTED 0 9 1 3 0 SCAMMER5.
Seun
Dominique
Another moniker belonging to the fraudulent loan guy
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by pappilo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lava done finally consume the house o

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58733854
Re: La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) by MrReeseG(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is no Coincidence or luck . This is the Finger of GOD! I won't be Suprised if that Home belongs to people who sold out themselves for GOD'S Assignment.

With Everything happening on Earth today. From the Covid Plandemic to the Jab, to the Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Pestilences, Plagues, Etc . If you still cannot see that the End is upon Us, You need Serious Help and Deliverance.

The Wrath of GOD is Seriously testing the Mic on this Generation.
All these are Warning us of what is Coming on this Earth when GOD pours his Wrath on an Unrepentant and Rebellious World.

Folks, We are in Seasons where anything can happen! JESUS is Coming! JESUS is Coming! Get Ready

Oga finger of God... Them say the house don finally burn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle / Russian Soldiers Kill Brent Renaud (American Journalist) - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.