Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone (3546 Views)

Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / An Introvert Looking For New Friends.. / I Want A Female Buddy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone by Lumosk: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello.
I'm an introvert. I'm 26years, I would like a relationship with a female- preferably 25years and younger, religion- christianity.
I'm cool and fun to be with once we are familiar.
How to reach me? Send a mail.
Re: I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lumosk:
Hello.
I'm an introvert. I'm 26years, I would like a relationship with a female- preferably 25years and younger, religion- christianity.
I'm cool and fun to be with once we are familiar.
How to reach me? Send a mail.
don't make the mistake of having a girlfriend in the Nigeria. Nigeria girls are useless.
Re: I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone by Lumosk: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2021
I don't believe that. Don't force your false narrative on everyone, just say the ones you've met are useless
Unknown31:
don't make the mistake of having a girlfriend in the Nigeria. Nigeria girls are useless.

Re: I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2021
Lumosk:
I don't believe that. Don't force your false narrative on everyone, just say the ones you've met are useless
they are all useless. Stop living in denial

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Benue State Environment? / I Want A Blind Date / Happy Bday Darling Acidosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.