Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Constant Malaria And Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Constant Malaria And Typhoid (4564 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Malaria And Typhoid by goodbobo: 5:58pm On May 27, 2011
I need someone to advise me urgently . i have been having constant malaria and typhoid for the past one and half years . i been going for test in the hospital over and over and they keep telling me i have malaria and typhoid and some times just typhoid or just malaria . after each treatment , it goes but comes back almost within a week . i just stopped pure water ( sachet water ) to prevent typhoid .

Things has been difficult for me . its been affecting my work and my general life for the past one and half years . Please someone advise me
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by goodbobo: 6:36pm On May 31, 2011
I just need someone to tell me what to do. This will go a long way to solve a big problem .
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by doctokwus: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
how sure are u dat u av been having typhoid,in other words typhoid is not as common as many labs and some hospitals make people 2 believe.4 d malaria maybe u av not been effectively treated or u av been treated with drugs d parasite is resistant 2.Whereva u next go 4 treatment plead wt d doc(not a lab man) 2 gv u d best drug,even if u av 2 pay well 4 it. Goodluck 08097885472
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by goodbobo: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2011
@doctokwus
Thank you so much for the responce . God bless you . I will call your number soon . I will appreciate more advice .
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by Jandedmart: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
answer needed please
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by shege45: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
goodbobo:
I need someone to advise me urgently . i have been having constant malaria and typhoid for the past one and half years . i been going for test in the hospital over and over and they keep telling me i have malaria and typhoid and some times just typhoid or just malaria . after each treatment , it goes but comes back almost within a week . i just stopped pure water ( sachet water ) to prevent typhoid .

Things has been difficult for me . its been affecting my work and my general life for the past one and half years . Please someone advise me
broda pls reply me..av u found solution. av bin goin tru same for more dan 2yrs now
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by Makehydroz: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2017
shege45:
broda pls reply me..av u found solution. av bin goin tru same for more dan 2yrs now

What you need is mineral water purifier,
You can make use of it if you don't have money to install Reverse Osmosis system! You can reach me on 08032799163 to explain better.
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by Makehydroz: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2017
goodbobo:
I just need someone to tell me what to do. This will go a long way to solve a big problem .

What you need is mineral water purifier,
You can make use of it if you don't have money to install Reverse Osmosis system! You can reach me on 08032799163 to explain better.
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by EagleScribes: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
shege45:

Aloe Vera gel and Aloe herbal tea. Take it twice a day, and the story will change
Re: Constant Malaria And Typhoid by EagleScribes: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jandedmart:
answer needed please

Aloe Vera gel and Aloe herbal tea. Take it twice a day, and the story will change

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Cum Through Normal Sex But Can While Masturbating, Is That Normal? / Abeg, How Can I Look Like This..................... / Reason(s) Why Some Young Children Suck Their Fingers Or Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.