Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Content Writers Needed Pt.2 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Content Writers Needed Pt.2 (1467 Views)

Content Writers Needed / Efficient Content Writers Needed / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Needed Pt.2 by REB3L(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2021
I am looking for reliable content writers that are good in tech and lifestyle. Pay is 1.5 per words and should be plagerism free.

Send your works to @gmail.com and I’ll hit you up. I am straightforward and i don’t want stress

Thanks
Re: Content Writers Needed Pt.2 by REB3L(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
I have gotten a long list of people, so application is closed for now.

I’ll soon start replying to them, thanks
Re: Content Writers Needed Pt.2 by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
I will also need those who can write movie script or a story that can be developed into movie script.

You can help refer those interested to write me on Ojogilbertkwabena@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Content Writers Needed Pt.2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Content Writers Needed Pt.2 by Immasive: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
REB3L:
I am looking for reliable content writers that are good in tech and lifestyle. Pay is 1.5 per words and should be plagerism free.

Send your works to @gmail.com and I’ll hit you up. I am straightforward and i don’t want stress

Thanks

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 08096742842

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Badcock University Asistance,call:07031543819 / Your Book Cover Designs At An Affordable Price / Fiction Writers Wanted . N3 -N5 per word and Amazing Incentives (CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.