Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP (1098 Views)

Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / 3–5 Content Writers Needed ASAP / Skillful Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
3 to 5 SEO Content Writers Needed for an ongoing project ASAP.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2019
We are still hiring
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2019
My watsapp no: 09014758825
Gmail: ufuomaemudiaga@gmail.com
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by fmwise2k(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Am available. Contact me via fmwise2k@gmail.com
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Paulflurry29: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2019
WhatsApp me on 08168384890
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2019
More writers still needed ASAP!
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by aejiikae22: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2019
I have the required skill set.WhatsApp 09036089393
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2019
How do we reach u
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by omakae: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hi.
I would love to be a part of your ongoing project. You can reach me via my email koriechiemeka@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
kerryemudiaga:
How do we reach u

Are you new in Nairaland?
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by wakes: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'm a good writer available for work. Please take note : I am a professional and charge premium rates.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
More writers are needed, preferably on finance niche.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
We are still hiring
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
More writers needed
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by HeyCorleone(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:
More writers needed

I messaged you on WhatsApp and you were acting like I was crazy or making things up.

Not nice.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I messaged you on WhatsApp and you were acting like I was crazy or making things up.

Not nice.

Not so true, I replied you based on your approach. Your approach wasn't nice at all, as a writer, you need to present yourself as a professional even if you're not one.

You cannot come in my inbox and said "Heard you need a SEO writer" that's doesn't sound nice to me.

Sorry, if you get pissed by my response, but trust me that's the best response I can give you.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by HeyCorleone(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

Not so true, I replied you based on your approach. Your approach wasn't nice at all, as a writer, you need to present yourself as a professional even if you're not one.

You cannot come in my inbox and said "Heard you need a SEO writer" that's doesn't sound nice to me.

Sorry, if you get pissed by my response, but trust me that's the best response I can give you.

Lol. First thing is I got distracted by your 'About' which was as if you sold phones or something. So I didn't want to go ballistic and get "nope wrong number".

You're like the first person ever having a problem with that. Honestly. You're just hilarious. I hit most messages with "I saw/Heard you need a writer", because that's what really happened. I saw you needed one, that's why I messaged.
The need for unnecessary formality. Like who gains? You were expecting a letter of application, together with a CV? It's the best reply you can give based on your mentality. Imagine what happens if you are in charge of recruiting in a company. Lol. Denying people jobs because they didn't sing your praise.

Pipe down bro. Keep your job.

1 Like

Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Mykxite: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Mykxite1@gmail.com
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by omakae: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hi,
I am interested in this gig. If you are still looking for writers, you can reach me on koriechiemeka@gmail.com
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by SoapQueen(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. First thing is I got distracted by your 'About' which was as if you sold phones or something. So I didn't want to go ballistic and get "nope wrong number".

You're like the first person ever having a problem with that. Honestly. You're just hilarious. I hit most messages with "I saw/Heard you need a writer", because that's what really happened. I saw you needed one, that's why I messaged.

The need for unnecessary formality. Like who gains? You were expecting a letter of application, together with a CV? It's the best reply you can give based on your mentality. Imagine what happens if you are in charge of recruiting in a company. Lol. Denying people jobs because they didn't sing your praise.

Pipe down bro. Keep your job.

You did nothing wrong!
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by TheGrillr(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Dhilariousdandy:
3 to 5 SEO Content Writers Needed for an ongoing project ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm currently looking out to hire Professional SEO content writers to work with me on multiple contents on firearm niche.

Rate is N1.5/word

If interested, kindly WhatsApp me using the link in my signature, if you are too big to click the link please ignore and don't ask me to Contact You!! Thanks.
Re: 3-5 SEO Content Writers Needed ASAP by danolorunmo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:
I'm currently looking out to hire Professional SEO content writers to work with me on multiple contents on firearm niche.

Rate is N1.5/word

If interested, kindly WhatsApp me using the link in my signature, if you are too big to click the link please ignore and don't ask me to Contact You!! Thanks.

Hello sir. I sent you a message. My number is 07033458776

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Creative Writers Needed / Am Looking For A Contributing Writer On My Blog / Every Write Up In Literature Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.