Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? (25165 Views)

Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate / They Told Us Without SAED Certificate No NYSC Certificate For Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by free2ryhme: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
guy trust your suspicion
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by fittty(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2013
Do u want to forge one? undecided
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Dermie: 10:47am On May 29, 2013
authentic you say...
well, u can attempt squeezing it...if it expands it is authentic, if otherwise, it's fake.
or try dipping it in water...if after removing it, your name remain intact without fading, it's authentic...if otherwise, it's fake.
if u cant attempt the above methods, visit their headquarter to verify.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2013
When is the Nigerian government going to provide online records for information like this? It is one simple data keeping that has to be created. Such sector should be responsible for large part of the government information safe-keeping and retrieving.

It is sad though Nigeria's leaders are not doing anything about what the world has being doing for over 20 years and expect things to be easy when finding ways to fight identification problems.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by adoniza(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2013
Compaire it
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by itsmayiela(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2013
@OP, jus check by d top right hand corner if there is any number handwritten in pencil (dis shud b ur nysc state number given to u in d camp).
Dis is d only way to fast-check a genuine nysc cert.
There is anoda way dat involves using mercury light but send me mtn 600 b4 i go tell u grin
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Justice42003: 11:14am On May 29, 2013
Ww.NYSC....... I dont want 2 say its this one nd my oga will say its another one.
Better still ask oga at d top.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by sixtusjr(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2013
Where u collected it depends if its original or not, so where did u collect urs?
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by delors(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2013
Just check it well, they will write 'AUTHENTIC' on the certificate. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Biggysmalls919(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
flairlady: What is a 2011 thread doing on the front page?The poster must have gotten answers since now.
right thinking
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Xaviers(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
Call me
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by fagin1982(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2013
Place the NYSC paper on a mercury light ...You will see/notice security symbols all over it ...Its a security paper issued I think by CBN ....You can see it ordinarily ....TRY IT ..
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by onyema247: 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL
SERVICE Below are the requirements for verification of NYSC
Certificate
1. Write a letter of request to the Director-General,
National Youth Service Corps, Directorate
Headquarters,
Plot 416, Tigris Crescent, Maitama, Abuja. It should be marked "Attention: Director (Corps
Certification)"
2. Make photocopies of the Certificate(s) you want to
verify, serially numbered with your marker or pen
and attach them to the letter.
Please note that these are the Certificates produced
by the National Youth Service Corps: a. Certificate of National Service b. Certificate of Exemption c. Letter of Exclusion
3. Submit your letter at the Director-General’s Registry
on the sixth (6th) floor of the complex, that is,
Yakubu Gowon House – NYSC NDHQ and await your
reply.
4. Other information to note: a. Ensure to reflect your e-mail address b. Ensure to reflect your telephone number and c. Ensure to reflect your traceable contact address on
your letter to us.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by jammani(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2013
In Tony's voice. "What is the website of the NYSC"
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Kelvo88(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2013
Www.NYSC/authentic/fake.com
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by ericgold(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2013
freemon50: You can check the Lagos Office for that if you cant go to Abuja, I am now sure its online yet. Thanks
are u sure or u are not sure Try and settle with ya english teacher ohh!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 29, 2013
Pour water on it and you will know
How did you get it in the first place? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Afolabs101: 2:48pm On May 29, 2013
flairlady: What is a 2011 thread doing on the front page?The poster must have gotten answers since now.
That was just before the verification of documents, the OP's probably in the Senate by now cheesy
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Gboliwe: 3:08pm On May 29, 2013
2011 matter hitting frontpage in 2013.
Lol.

I still found she had genuine cert though
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Gboliwe: 3:12pm On May 29, 2013
all4naija: When is the Nigerian government good to provide online records for information like this? It is one simple data keeping that has to be created. Such sector should be responsible for large part of the government information safe-keeping and retrieving.

It is sad though Nigeria leaders are not doing anything about what the world has being doing for over 20 years and expect things to be easy when finding ways to fight identity problems.
my thoughts exactly. I could swear this individual didnt town for NYSC but she shows up with a genuine cert. How do you verify? Nothing online
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by DipLinks: 5:52pm On May 29, 2013
Ask My Oga @ the TOP
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by henroe2k2(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2013
I hereby referre u to my oga @ the top!
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by jahlove4jah: 6:16pm On May 29, 2013
Go to NYSC hq if you really really need to verify any discharge certificate.
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by DisGuy: 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
jahlove4jah: Go to NYSC hq if you really really need to verify any discharge certificate.
snowdrops: you need to go to their hq in lagos/abuja to verify.

na wa o, all these physical movements and personal interactions are unnecessary

in 2013,

and one useless person called NYSC verification officer will be feeling funky he's got a job- probably make you wait 4 hours before attending to anyone with your scratch card
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by jpphilips(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2013
Have you bought one already and scared you may be caught?
or you dont want to be conned by your suppliers yet you want to con NYSC?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by xavijulius(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
try consulting the nysc coordinator of ur state.. may be he/she will help u out
Re: How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate? by Smeeky(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please which no is NYSC record number. Please I need answer immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odanike Azuka: Corper Drowns While Swimming At A Beach In Delta State / Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.