Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

ATS Sept Exam: Two Days To Go!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ATS Sept Exam: Two Days To Go!! (889 Views)

CUET PG Answer Key 2022 PDF For 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 Sept Exam / ATS Sept Exam: Dockets Are Out! / Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATS Sept Exam: Two Days To Go!! by Layze(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
The September diet ATS exam is here again. The two-day exam is slated to take place on the 28th and 29th of September - two days away.

I want to admonish all candidates to finalise their preparations in the remaining days and have belief in themselves.

I do tell my students, ATS is easy to pass especially if you're smart. Don't underestimate the benefits of past questions, they go a very long way in assisting candidates. Treat the section A part with utmost importance - that is where you can gain greater marks.

With the little time left, cut down on unnecessary activities, social media and anything that can be a distraction. It's just for a few days.

Study as much as you can, rest when necessary, pray and have great belief in yourself.

I wish all candidates success!

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Certifications Support With Great Ease Passing / This Concept Vehicle Can Save People's Lives In Car Collisions / Lasu Pg Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.