Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall (1446 Views)

Taobao Tmall 1688, Shipping By Air, Alipay Wechat Bank Card RMB, Selling RMB / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / China Online Shopping Import And Export Business Alibaba Taobao Tmall Jingdong M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by chueo7: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
My Chinese shopping experience, 1688, Taobao, tmall
1. You must first register a tmall Taobao 1688 account, and then buy your products
2. You can register Alipay to pay for the goods you need to buy, or you can contact the seller directly, and the seller pays the seller. Your registered Alipay can easily freeze the daily payment limit. If you can find a credible RMB changer, you can rest assured that you can buy it.
3. You must also contact your express company and send it from Guangdong to Nigeria
There are still many things you need to learn by yourself, and I am happy to teach you
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by ezechi24(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
nice one
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by chueo7: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2022
ezechi24:
nice one
yes
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by AnaChowdhury(f): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard, and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories.

Have a great day!
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by chueo7: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Need a reliable agent
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by chueo7: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2022
AnaChowdhury:
Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard, and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories.

Have a great day!
Need a reliable agent
Re: My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall by OliviaThomas: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2023
Thank you for your experience, I have made several purchases from https://www.tbagents.com/ which works as an agent for taobao and helps to make the process of buying goods from their website easier. Now it's more than convenient.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On How To Make Money Online / Elevrus Investment Community / Getting A Mortgage With Little Or Something.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.