Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Pancakes Step By Step - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Pancakes Step By Step (2331 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Puff Puff / Nigerian Pancakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Pancakes Step By Step by Temikola2009(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone, I have great news for you guys

I tried out this at home today and I feel it will be a great idea to share it with everyone here.

I made my first homemade Nigerian pancake today and it was great and fun.

Here are the ingredients I used.

Plain Flour
Raw Eggs
Whole milk/evaporated milk/3tablesponful powdered milk in water
Butter/margarine (melted) or vegetable oil
Sugar
Chilli pepper or Scotch bonnet (Ata Rodo)
Onions
Salt
Nutmeg(optional)
Vegetable oil

Tools I used

Non-Sticky frying pan
Spatula
Whisker
Bowl for mixing
Blender (optional)

Preparation

Break the egg into a wide flat bowl
Add the melted butter
Add the sugar
Add the cream
Mix everything together using a whisk or a wooden spatula
Then add the minced onions.
Add your pepper
Add your Salt
:
:
:
:

Read More Here >>>>> https://foodrisp.com/how-to-make-nigerian-pancakes/

Re: How To Make Fluffy Nigerian Pancakes Step By Step by mollyfq: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Every housewife has her time-tested recipe. My mother used to make pancakes with this recipe. Beat the eggs with milk, add salt and sugar, beat again, and add half a teaspoon of baking soda and a spoonful of citric acid. Add the flour. You must add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to this mixture and bring it to the desired thickness with boiling water. Let the dough stand for a while, "rest" for about 15-20 minutes, and then bake the pancakes on both sides. This recipe makes my pancakes a little hard, so I started making them with a new recipe from https://palacinky.org

(1) (Reply)

Why Do D Ibos Call Eba ''garri'' ? / Kebbi State, A Place Where Donkey Meat Thrives (photos) / Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Pork, Snail. Which Is Most Preferable In Diets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.