Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,653 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) (63692 Views)

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2021
The Kwara State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has arrested one lsmail Saliu, 25, for allegedly conniving with a herbalist and one other, to slaughter his 14-year-old brother, Azeez Saliu, for money ritual.

Spokesperson of the NSCDC in Kwara, Babawale Afolabi, who disclosed this in a statement on Saturday, September 25, in Ilorin stated that the incident happened in Kosubosu, in Baruten local government area of the state.

"On Friday 13/09/2021, operatives of the NSCDC in Kosubosu divisional office got a distress call from a neighborhood about suspicious movement of certain individuals in their area," Afolabi stated.

"Some officers in the divisional office with operatives of the Anti-Vandal patrol team in the area swung into action and subsequently arrested a herbalist Ahmed Nkwe, 44, lsmaila Saliu 25, and Saliu Ahmed, 30”.

Investigation by the command disclosed that the suspects had lured the victim to a farm where he was allegedly “gruesomely murdered by his own blood brother, lsmail Saliu.

Luck later ran out of the suspects as they were rounded up by the operatives of the NSCDC on their way back from the farm.

"The prime suspect, who is a brother to the deceased has confessed to having personally beheaded his brother with the help of the herbalist and one other person." he added.

The statement also said that the state Commandant of the Corps, lskil Makinde, had ordered that the suspects be handed over to the police for further investigations and prosecution.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/man-slaughters-his-14-year-old-brother-for-money-ritual-in-kwara-2.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Killings for Rituals in Nigeria is getting out of hand and let me burst your bubble, there's nothing Government can do about it cuz our Polithiefcians are among those patronizing them.

Naija ritual killers dey always look razz and dirty for eye. useless demons.

RIP to that innocent soul, your elder broskiii failed you. Evil men in any form of disguise will not see Us and any of our loved ones this year and many more years to come. Amen!

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2021
grin Where that oyibo guy that called Afonja skull miner yesterday

Them done strike ooo shocked

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
God Almighty Continue To Bless For Bringing All This News On Nairaland

Amen, See More Via www.. com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2021
This world is a racist itself. Why didn't we have only one race(white). Instead you created a black humans with Every bad this in their name. If Trurly Jesus was a white man. Then I know black is a curse.

Upon all the ritual. Your name will not still come out on Forbes list.

Modified. All race engage in ritual. But African, everyone is at risk of being used for ritual (money, appease the gods, bury the king, etc. ) It has now become a daily norm in the media.

Just imagine a senior brother killing his Junior brother. Not new tho. But I categorically say this anywhere Black is cursed.

I have never heard whites do money ritual, even the ritual they do is 1 in a 1,000. But Africa every hour someone somewhere is being killed or used for ritual no other than money.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Praxis758: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Evil keep increasing among men on daily basis.

He would have turned motivational speaker if he had succeeded in that evil.

May God continue to protect us from the evil ones

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
herbalist Ahmed Nkwe, 44, lsmaila Saliu 25, and Saliu Ahmed, 30”.

Alfa hell fire! One of the reasons I can't marry Muslim, most of their alfas are worse than devil

Same way all these hungry called pastors too, if you too much believe in them, we are done sad

76 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by DAMN99: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Praxis758:
Evil keep increasing among men on daily basis.

He would have turned motivational speaker if he had succeeded in that evil.

May God continue to protect us from the evil ones
Like fr he would've said it's "grace"

People should start watching out who they call their brother, smh

8 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
I suspect that shirtless guy shocked

E be like say he's the one that did the cutting angry.

Look at his face

Looks like Taye taiwo lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I suspect that shirtless guy shocked

E be like say he's the one that did cutting angry.

Look at his face

Looks like Taye taiwo lipsrsealed

My Guy Don Vex
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Bantu10: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oh my, young soul!!

My brothers from the SW and their brothers from kwara state should look inwards and try to see where the problem is coming from. Kwara is a fulani state, but u will never read or see fulanis engaging in such heinous crime. Why only the yoruba folks?? This has gone out of control.

Peace!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by LILTJAY: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Muslims self dey do ritual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
This reminds me about that NDU guy who slaughtered that lady's throat lastweek......I hope that marafacker is dead by now....

7 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Herbalist- Ahmed Nkwe, 44

Ismaila Saliu 25

And

Saliu Ahmed, 30”.

Not surprise, na them

Evildoers shocked.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by lamstands(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
News coming out of kwara state and how young guys indulge into making by all means is bad

17 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
lamstands:
News coming out of kwara state and how young guys indulge into making by all means is bad

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
24year old wanted to become rich all if a sudden. What's this country turning into sef

1 Like

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Praxis758: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
DAMN99:

Like fr he would've said it's "grace"

People should start watching out who they call their brother, smh

You're very correct. Most people forming motivational speakers online and offline have shady and fettish foundations/secrets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by AcademicWriter: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amen, know More Via kom
Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Rahkman: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Afonja Christian, I bet. Even before reading the names. Without Afonja Christians and IPOB terrorists, Nigeria would have been heaven on earth. There'll be zero crimes. Police will have no work
you are one of the most despicable bastards on Nairaland spamming this site with your dogshit comments

32 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by esky158(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
The way dis Aboki guys take the find money dis days igbo man no find money reach them oooooh!!
Aboki don join igbo man the do money ritual no body one broke for dis bubu regime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by 9japride(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Praxis758:

You're very correct. Most people forming motivational speakers online and offline have shady and fettish foundations/secrets.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true and most Nigerians tend to believe that most celebraties are good people because of the fake lovely life they live online. A thief that hasn't been caught yet is a sharp man/woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Which further investigation Dem want run again?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
Killings for Rituals in Nigeria is getting out of hand and let me burst your bubble, there's nothing Government can do about it cuz our Polithiefcians are among those patronizing them.

Naija ritual killers dey always look razz and dirty for eye. useless demons.

RIP to that innocent soul, your elder broskiii failed you. Evil men in any form of disguise will not see Us and any of our loved ones this year and many more years to come. Amen!
killing for ritual in Yoruba land you mean.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bola146:

herbalist Ahmed Nkwe, 44, lsmaila Saliu 25, and Saliu Ahmed, 30”.

Alfa hell fire! One of the reasons I can't marry Muslim, most of their alfas are worse than devil

Same way all these hungry called pastors too, if you too much believe in them, we are done sad
all alfas are ritualists they kill with confidence, it's like th slam give them protection and cover over killings.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by Elock1: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
angry
At this point I no longer understand what is going on in this country.

We all need to pause and think (selah) for a solution.

How can a human being comfortably butcher another human being. God of mercy.

8 Likes

Re: Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
The devil now dwells among us, this man is the devil and the devil is this man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.