Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Need Advise On Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advise On Business (777 Views)

Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce / Training On Business Promotion Techniques Through E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

Need Advise On Business by Barims(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please what small business can I start in kaduna state with the capital of #250.000 help a brother please
Re: Need Advise On Business by Seniorwriter(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Barims:
Please what small business can I start in kaduna state with the capital of #250.000 help a brother please

Are you interested in a physical or online venture / business?
Are you IT/ Internet savvy?
You must first state your strength and experience in a field or activity so as to get the right suggestions or advice.
Be guided.

If you want a physical venture then why not state what you have passion for....that way ill be able to suggest in that line.
BTW learn how to properly quote comments.......

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Need Advise On Business by Barims(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

You must first state your strength and experience in a field or activity so as to get the right suggestions or advice.
Be guided.

Interested in physical sir

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Need Advise On Business by Alcatel17: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Be guided.

If you want a physical venture then why not state what you have passion for....that way ill be able to suggest in that line.

@SENIORWRITER

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb
Re: Need Advise On Business by Alcatel17: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Be guided.

@SENIORWRITER

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb but u will pay back my refunds by the time I get to bank

Bring Your Africard USD Funds For Instant Exchange / Zelle Funds Needed / Create & Mint Nfts Even As A Novice