Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System (2372 Views)

How True Is The Dual Chip In Infinix Zero X Pro / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Techrann(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
The Infinix Zero X is a smartphone with dual chip system inside. It comes with one of the most complete camera set up you might have seen inside a smartphone

Check out the two chip inside and what it's use for. Watch full Inside Review and Teardown Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJsKWDGQoic

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to YouTube Channel.
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Illuminatiship(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by engrfaruq(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
You're advertising Infinix to us, but I can hear Samsung tone beside you.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Crossroad1(m): 4:32am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
engrfaruq:
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Techrann(m): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2021
engrfaruq:

And what makes you think it's an advertisement?
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by engrfaruq(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2021
Techrann:

And what makes you think it's an advertisement?

You're obviously trying to persuade us, abi no be so?
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Techrann(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2021
engrfaruq:

You're obviously trying to persuade us, abi no be so?

Why would I be persuading you to buy a phone and be opening inside the phone to educate you on the tech inside?

Why go through all that stress when I can just post a photo of the phone and ask you to buy it?

Just listen to yourself and listen to your question again. Do you think you're making any sense?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Meister(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oga techrann is the dual chip the reason for infinix being able to use a 108mp on a G95 chipset that should max out at 64mp ?
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by engrfaruq(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Techrann:

Why would I be persuading you to buy a phone and be opening inside the phone to educate you on the tech inside?

Why go through all that stress when I can just post a photo of the phone and ask you to buy it?

Just listen to yourself and listen to your question again. Do you think you're making any sense?

No sir I'm not making sense, same way your video didn't make sense to me, that obviously makes the two of us.
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Meister(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
engrfaruq:

No sir I'm not making sense, same way your video didn't make sense to me, that obviously makes the two of us.

What exactly is the colour of your problem ? If you bothered to go through his YouTube page you'll see that he does teardown videos of different phone brands so why would you call this an advert ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by engrfaruq(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Meister:

What exactly is the colour of your problem ? If you bothered to go through his YouTube page you'll see that he does teardown videos of different phone brands so why would you call this an advert ?

The color is blue sir.
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by sureinfo: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don't even get the whole idea of this year down thing, but whatever sha maybe I'll like to see a tear down of an Oraimo product, I hear they are launching the Freepod 3 tomorrow and it's got so many new upgrades to it's features.
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Techrann(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Meister:
Oga techrann is the dual chip the reason for infinix being able to use a 108mp on a G95 chipset that should max out at 64mp ?

No, the dual chip has nothing to do with camera. And if you check the model I reviewed it come with 64MP camera.

The dual chip helped in bringing 120Hz refresh rate. The second chip is called Miravision and it's function is explained in the video
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Techrann(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2021
engrfaruq:

Whatever
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Flamees(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Meister:

What you should know is that not everyone will like you
You must have enemies
So chill the video make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by Meister(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Techrann:

No, the dual chip has nothing to do with camera. And if you check the model I reviewed it come with 64MP camera.

The dual chip helped in bringing 120Hz refresh rate. The second chip is called Miravision and it's function is explained in the video

Okay I was confusing it with the zero X pro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by akingbadeomoseb: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
The Infinix Zero X smartphone features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh which is my favourite aspect of this phone besides the brilliant camera section and a mediatek gaming processor
Re: Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System by bennyefosa19: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2021
Love the specs of the Infinix Zero X pro with the mediatek gaming chip. How is the experience while using daily? and for gaming ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is iPhone 3/3g/4/4s/5? / Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? / Mtn Free 1month Watsapp Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.