Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) (1881 Views)

Building A PC For Work With CGI / Building A Relationship With Our Clients Is Our Commitment...feedback Channel / Hackers Attack Blackwallet.co, Steal $400,000 From User Wallets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by dotunsi: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nowadays, everyone seems to be fixated on the idea of making money by doing (virtually) nothing through the power of the internet; Anyone can make money online by starting and establishing their own online business (in fact, you can earn $400 a month in a relatively short period of time).

The idea seems somewhat surreal, and whenever you sit down) to look for ways to start, you conclude that it’s easy for EVERYONE, everyone but you. The truth is, with the right plan you can earn $400 a month by doing virtually nothing.

Passive income (Earn up to $400 a month!)
Once your system is up and running, it doesn’t require you to be present 24/7. In fact, you would be able to earn money as you sleep.

Passive income is the single most powerful advantage of starting a business online. You work for a week, and the following week you can kick back and relax while you observe the results of your work.

I can't write everything here so if you are interested, read more here at: https://www.coin-finex.co/2021/09/earn-monthly-doing-nothing.html

2 Likes

Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by flames007(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Wow, your article is packed full of much needed info. I have one question tho; how much will it cost to set up the entire website (assuming I already bought the software script)?
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by Tesatbb: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2021
flames007:
Wow, your article is packed full of much needed info. I have one question tho; how much will it cost to set up the entire website (assuming I already bought the software script)?

From my own point of view, it would cost you less than 10k for everything, you can use around 9k to buy domain and hosting then you host the script on it...sometimes, you can use the same hosting to host more than one script
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by dotunsi: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
flames007:

This would depend on the type of script you want to host.
What kind of script do you have in mind?
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by flames007(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
dotunsi:

This would depend on the type of script you want to host.
What kind of script do you have in mind?
I'm thinking of setting up a website/blog for career development;everything about CVs,resumes,cover letters, jobs updates and some other features. So I think having a self-help(monitizable) software- SAAS as you call it- integrated into the site won't be a bad idea. What do you think?
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by flames007(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tesatbb:

From my own point of view, it would cost you less than 10k for everything, you can use around 9k to buy domain and hosting then you host the script on it...sometimes, you can use the same hosting to host more than one script
Thanks boss
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by dotunsi: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
flames007:
I'm thinking of setting up a website/blog for career development;everything about CVs,resumes,cover letters, jobs updates and some other features. So I think having a self-help(monitizable) software- SAAS as you call it- integrated into the site won't be a bad idea. What do you think?

The idea is perfect ! for that, there are different ways to achieve that, you could set up your hosting for your career development blog, then host the script alongside it still using your sub domain, that way you would spend no money for the script other than your primary blog fees.
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by flames007(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
dotunsi:

The idea is perfect ! for that, there are different ways to achieve that, you could set up your hosting for your career development blog, then host the script alongside it still using your sub domain, that way you would spend no money for the script other than your primary blog fees.
Thanks a lot for the insight sir. I shall be in contact as soon as I'm ready money-wise. God bless.

How do I reach you tho? I couldn't find any email or number in your siggy.
Re: Earn $400 A Month Doing Nothing (building A SAAS Website) by dotunsi: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
flames007:
Thanks a lot for the insight sir. I shall be in contact as soon as I'm ready money-wise. God bless.

How do I reach you tho? I couldn't find any email or number in your siggy.

here's my email: mike@coin-finex.co, I would be expecting a reply from you. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Proxifier And Its Uses / Windows 7 Ultimate Download / My USB Modem(swift) Keeps Disconnecting And Reconnecting (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.