Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game (39798 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / Pere And Angel In The Bbnaija White House To Play An Eviction Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by akajesus1020(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2021
The BBNaija Season 6 show is left with a week to go, and five housemates need to be at the finale.

However, the Sunday eviction night did not go well with many of the fans. They believe that Pere was robbed after gaining a high vote that would have sent him to the final.

Ebuka announced that Pere and Angel were evicted from the house and not the show. It means that Pere and Angel will play a game, who soever that win goes to the final.

Many Nigerians are not happy with the new twist of the eviction game and want Angel who gains a low vote below Pere to leave the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPoPJ_m-4A8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Peace081: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Like for Biggie, Share for Ebuka

91 Likes 95 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Decentdave(m): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2021
I guess angel had given biggie a doggy in diary section. So they are finding way to twist the eviction to her favour undecided grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Onyenna(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2021
I love the twist though......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Their votes should be refunded if Pere leaves

18 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by pointblank247(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
When heads of house were saving potential evictees Nigerians didn't complain, when pere was bullying white money, you guys refused to complain . As head of house when pere was sharing raw Noddles to witch hunt White Money ,you guys were quiet. When his eviction was delayed you no talk. Now his nemesis is with him and you want complain abi.

Who deeeeeyyyyy ?

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Stanweezy(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2021
I said it yesterday that what they did to Pere is bad, even though I'm not his fan

When I heard about his fake eviction I said good, at least to twist the game for housemate to think that his gone.

But to join him with Angel and give them game of survival to the finals is too bad knowing fully well Pere had more votes to Angel.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Idamond: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
this show do end make we hear word jarrah..

thank God for Guilder Ultimate Search

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Drefret: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by psychologist(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2021
I remember once upon a time here on nairaland, when every BBN thread is derailed by the good people of nairaland grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by JimmyDarmody: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Have they played the game? What was the result?
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Bmaster(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Who is biggie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Belcon(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Monkey grin
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by tradepunter: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
K
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by dazzlingd(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Seppuku, this was the way Japanese soldiers did suicide which was much more honourable than surrending to the enemy.

This man has no honour to lose a game to a woman whom everybody thought had nothing to show other than her fallen heros in the front. Biggie has done him the honour by evicting him out .

By the way, sorry I dont watch the show, I dont know what's going on there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by EmmaLege: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
chai

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Hyphy(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
Their votes should be refunded if Pere leaves

Voting is free
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Terrier99: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2021
I don't pity Pere one bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Bar1941(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
So it's just one week remaining for the show to finish, thank God nland will stop celebrating the senseless show, I decided not to follow the show but nland keep forcing me into seeing some things about it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by wizdooarchy3(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Kingcalls: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
That slut should be kicked out ASAP to join her mom in the prostitution business

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Ayo2004: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Clitocurrency is valuable anytime,anyday and anywhere grin

See fine boy like Eric still dey struggle for UNILAG after e comot Bbnaija
As for the women,their pussies have made them steady Benz owners,everytime vacation people and many don build multiple houses in a short while

In my next life,if I am not a female,I go carry knife shook myself for hospital

The future is truly female cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Jesuschristus: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Time wasting show
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Bookhub: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Beebeenaija,where politic no dey for naija well i expect pere to win the challenge because loosing and fixing toys is what a man can do better if angel win pere for that task na fuckup..

Meanwhile Yabatech part-time form is now officially out if interested contact us
Zero nine zero eight two nine five one four six two..
Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by onoms4luv(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Who's a Ebuka and big brother??

Are they responsible for the rise in gas recently?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by EmmaLege: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
i been think say this guy get strong fanbase shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Visman(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Good for them,
90m is no joke.

4 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by Bmaster(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Decentdave:
I guess angel had given biggie a doggy in diary section. So they are finding way to twist the eviction to her favour undecided grin
Mad ooo
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biggie & Ebuka Blasted Over Pere & Angel Eviction Game by brekensa: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Abi Na.. BBNaija is beginning to do ojoro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.