Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) (38581 Views)

You Won 3M Naira And Your Friend Shouted(we Are Rich)what Will Be Your Reply / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Young Cute Boy Goes Viral After His Mindblowing Painting Hits The Internet (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2021
But u are too fat. grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Benitoh: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2021
I'm young, cute, rich and fat.
What else are they looking for?
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by BigYash: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Good shape and Bigyash..

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Who's she?

I don't recognize the lump of lard.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by blue2tech: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
I like your personality, that is important in marital

2 Likes

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by ImDStar: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddem suppose gun you down grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh sotey my belle dey pain me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2021
CUMIN:
And fat.. that's the p
I pity all fat gals in de world. Only old men can get married to them easily.
And de problem is dat fat ladies can be choosey!!! Them and short ladies. I always try to advice them, all this fine boys around you are Just firing you pèkus, they won't marry you.. stop being choosey them no go hear.

N fat gals na Sabi get money. Most of them na from rich home

6 Likes

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by BigYash: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2021
ImDStar:
grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddem suppose gun you down grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh sotey my belle dey pain me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy no well normally grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Na so you take waste all the school fees your parents paid?

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=106207234][/quote]
You for call BBC and CNN too
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Franking: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Cute? angry
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by sematec(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
she you say ur body na for wizkid abi bigwiz
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Dingdongbells(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Teni I thought you had a boyfriend, what happened? Konji don hold you. Loose more weight I may consider you.
BTW you and DJ Cuppy seems you too have problem keeping a man why?
But you Teni you seem more humble and down to earth. Why maka why?

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Timoleon:
Good shape!

That’s where the sexual attraction lies mostly.

Some guys like Eyan Yokozuna shape na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Comedians litter Nairaland platform.How many years after Michael Jackson's death?I believe he will be a footballer in his next world.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by MuchAdo: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Awwww I am married already otherwise I would have shot my shot... smiley

I think it's high time government set up agency to hook people up especially those who are seriously searching.

4 Likes

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by donalduduh: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Abeg, where you buy this your brand of igboh?
The ones wey others dey smoke no dey give them this kind sense. grin grin grin

BOOOMNAIJA:
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Yes, you are young,rich and very talented. But babe no go let somebody deceive you that you're beautiful. So if them say make beautiful girls raise hand, you go follow raise.
Buh she didn't say she's beautiful naw, she said cute. Animals can also be cute, but not beautiful. So get the difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2021
And Tom boyish

You fit slap your man for relationship sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Karmaisme(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Optimi ;Dstguy1969:
HIP for the hip,
For the Hipopo
PO PO for the HIPOPO
and

You get bad mouth.
Mind you, she's created in God's image.
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Even the Michael Jackson own no concern you because no be footballer him be dat year grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by budusky05(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Just that she confuses me with her look
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Bullet01(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2021
What about yansh?

Asking for a friend. E get why o
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2021
Newsmic:
I Am Young, Cute And Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? - Singer Teni Asks (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has said that she is young, cute and rich and therefore has everything a man is looking for in a woman, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CURb6LIgNCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AywbcFLEPM

My dear you're fat and ugly.
Unattractive that's the problem.

U don dey find husband now abi? Lol......
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by sabreal: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
kiss

Such qualities are not sufficient for a wife to build a happy home.

Newsmic:
I Am Young, Cute And Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? - Singer Teni Asks (Photos, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Teni has said that she is young, cute and rich and therefore has everything a man is looking for in a woman, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CURb6LIgNCc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AywbcFLEPM

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Who Wan marry two bags of garri.....?
Only your weight go break 45k bed, except na iron dem use do am. sad
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by hahn(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2021
olu77:
I thought Teni was into women o, maybe it's just her dressing and tomboy nature

She is actually. I guess she is not yet ready to come out of the closet
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by clems88(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
my brother do need hanky to wipe your tears grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by Cousin9999: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Mental health? She's an obese transvestite. But apparently there's people into that.

Ew.

Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by IbileIfe: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Timoleon:
Good shape!

That’s where the sexual attraction lies mostly.
Where is the good shape? grin
Re: Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video) by bleskid: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2021
God has bless you,, u no cute ... u like a big bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) / Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Clarion Chukwurah Shows Off Midriff At Nigeria's Independence Day Parade In N Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.